This girl lost 75 kg!

Options
Julizan
Julizan Posts: 24 Member
I lost 75 kg and I only used myfitnesspal to control my food every day and tracked my training progress with endomondo.com. I started at 140 kg and I was afraid of surgery and I though "If im gonna do this im gonna do it the right way" and here I am today with a progress of -75 kg and I became a real fitness girl. If you wanna see my progress and my story just follow me on instagram @julizalia

Everything is possible if you belive in yourself!

Replies

• retiree2006
    retiree2006 Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on taking control! You've done a great job, improved the quality of your life, and can inspire others who think it can't be done! Good for you.
  • FFfitgirl
    FFfitgirl Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Wow!
  • Spartan_1_1_7
    Spartan_1_1_7 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Great job
  • Julizan
    Options
    Thank you very much! :D
  • Rosie958r
    Rosie958r Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    75kg! Wow :)
    Awesome work!
  • Julizan
    Options
    http://instagram.com/julizalia

Thanks for support! <3
  • bunbunzee44
    bunbunzee44 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    awesome! :) that is one great success story :)
  • bumblbee007
    Options
    well done awesome work!!!
  • Featfabtastic
    Options
    May you always be proud of your fantastic achievement! Well Done!:smile:
  • Julizan
    Options
    You guys are lovely!

I will share every information on my instagram and keep you updated there cause I wanna build up my story on instagram cause I was too shy to show my progress before but now I understand that I maybe have done something special and I really wanna share it cause so many people are confused and scared about their weight and some people are thinking "maybe surgery is the only opportunity" it's not and I can show you that!

I keep my profile on instragram open for you to see some pictures and you can share this with whoever you want! I gave myself some help and now it's time to help other people

Here is a link to my instagram:

http://instagram.com/julizalia

Thanks for your lovely words and support I really appreciate that and you are all wonderful no matter what you are fighting for ! <3
  • Fattackler2013
    Fattackler2013 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    You've done great. Well done. I'm sure that you're very proud of yourself as you should be and It's great that you are trying to help others. :)
  • mjay26
    mjay26 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    wow, that is amazing!! Well done :flowerforyou:
  • tomcornhole
    tomcornhole Posts: 1,084 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look fantastic.

Saw you are a gamer. Did you pre-order Diablo III for Xbox/PS3? Can't wait to try it on the console.

Tom
  • Victory_or_Death
    Victory_or_Death Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I lost 75 kg and I only used myfitnesspal to control my food every day and tracked my training progress with endomondo.com. I started at 140 kg and I was afraid of surgery and I though "If im gonna do this im gonna do it the right way" and here I am today with a progress of -75 kg and I became a real fitness girl. If you wanna see my progress and my story just follow me on instagram @julizalia

Congratulations! May I ask, why only instagram? That's just another account people have to make...

Why not reach about 1,000, 000 people right here, right now, today?

There are a lot of people here who could use your example.
  • Julizan
    Options

Congratulations! May I ask, why only instagram? That's just another account people have to make...

Thank your very much! For me this is another account to be really honest and I prefer to keep my story on instagram at the moment to give family and friends a part of it too! :)
  • Victory_or_Death
    Victory_or_Death Posts: 21 Member
    Options

Thank your very much! For me this is another account to be really honest and I prefer to keep my story on instagram at the moment to give family and friends a part of it too! :)

Keep up the great work!
  • BunBun85
    BunBun85 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Gratulerer!
  • rebamay87
    rebamay87 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Great work, very inspiring :)
  • Julizan
    Options
    Thanks again everyone! You are awesome! <3
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!