What a difference 6 weeks makes

Approximately six weeks ago I joined MFP. At that time I logged my weight in as 250 lbs I think (though at my maximum earlier this year I was around 255-260 depending on the scale and time of day).

After 6 weeks of logging my calories and exercise, and also working out harder than I ever have in my life, I have gone from a size 40+ waist to a 38 waist, and have dropped 15-20 lbs (last weigh in was this past Thursday and I was 235 lbs). I still have a ways to go, as my ultimate goal is to reach the 175-190 range.

Needless to say Im really quite pleased with myself, I feel better, have more energy, walk easier, etc..etc..etc..

Replies

• L1giff
    L1giff Posts: 24 Member
    Great work! Congrats on your success!
  • 257_Lag
    257_Lag Posts: 1,249 Member
    That's awesome! Imagine how you are going to feel in 6 months!
  • jlgobert
    jlgobert Posts: 41 Member
    way to go !!! It's a long slow process but it is well worth it. Congrats and continued success
  • Xtinesky
    Xtinesky Posts: 127 Member
    That's great. You are off to a wonderful start! MFP has made such a difference to me as well so I can relate to what you're saying.
  • CTcutie
    CTcutie Posts: 649 Member
    Congrats- keep up the good work!! I am also 6 weeks in with a bunch to lose, and I am feeling better every day, as I am sure you are, too!
  • nazish17
    nazish17 Posts: 61 Member
    keep it up that is what its all about.

wish you all th best on your journey