Exercising at home

Options
Hey I live with my parents and brother, we're all grown up now so when I fancy a workout I cant just take up the living room and do my dance workout DVD's, I only have a small bedroom, or a little space in the conservatory to exercise any idea on what kind of workouts I can do at home?

p.s I already have begun walking, and swimming I just wanted to add on a small workout indoors for those times i'm in my pj's and just have that little bit of energy to burn.

Replies

• teachmom32
    teachmom32 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    HIIT videos on fitness blender and You Are Your Own Gym app for ipad or phone. These are all I do and my body is reshaping very nicely.
  • athene_circe
    athene_circe Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm in a similar situation because recently my mother and my brothers moved into my house with me. I also have 2 adult sons, so finding space to do anything is a real challenge! I got an app for my phone and iPad called 'Yoga Studio'. It has HD video classes (ranging from 15 min to an hour) and it includes about 15 classes for each level (Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced). I set the screen on the edge of my bed and do the whole workout on the floor beside the bed. I've been doing it every day now for 4 months - tough at first, but I really love the results. It has really made a big difference in both my muscle tone and flexibility.
  • jimmmer
    jimmmer Posts: 3,515 Member
    Options
    Get a kettlebell. Learn the basic techniques. Good all-round conditioning and small space required for working out!