Any College/Uni Students Out there?

Options

Replies

• laurenabbyy
    Options
    Hiiiiiiiiiii I'm 20. Speech pathology major. 5 ft and need to lose about 20 pounds! Please add me I need friends!!!!!
  • yaseyuku
    yaseyuku Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    I'm in my last year and planning on grad school after, so yes, I'll be in school for quite a while.
  • curtissoph
    curtissoph Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, I'm a 20 year old criminology/philosophy student in my final year. Studenty friends for the win!
  • wackedoutpet13
    wackedoutpet13 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm a 21 year old college student! Anyone should feel free to add me. :)
  • Evelyn1189
    Evelyn1189 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm a fourth year university student (it will be a busy year, filled with cups of coffee and sleepless nights) majoring in Environmental studies. Anyone feel free to add me :)
  • Grenon
    Grenon Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Hey! I am a third year Environmental Science student. Excited to get back at school to have a routine and have access to a gym! Feel free for anyone to add me, I am active and like to give positive feedback!
  • dedicationandcommitment
    Options
    Heyy I'm a pre-nursing student about to go off to nursing school for RN BSN after this semester so please feel free to add me:)
  • missveeoh
    missveeoh Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Psychology student here! Though I'm still not done with my general Ed classes. I have about 18 units so I hope I don't fall behind on my workout schedule. I lift nowadays and hardly do any cardio - probably just 20 mins.
  • rose_84
    rose_84 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    HI! The name is Sydney. I'm a third year English, History and Professional Writing / Communication student who has finally started to take advantage of her school gym and getting healthy. I just joined MFP and first time on the forums. Feel free to add!
  • brittanykira
    brittanykira Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm headed back to Uni to finish my second degree. Only 1 year to go! This came with a big move in which I am hoping to make use of the Uni gym and make some drastic food changes. My profile says 45 lbs down, but this summer led to a 15-20 lb gain so those pounds have to go! I have been an avid MFP user before and hoping to get that back! Def need more encouragement and support from people in the same boat! This weight journey is a big struggle for me and always has been!
  • xonicki08
    xonicki08 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone ! I am a Criminal Justice major, graduating with my associates next semester and hoping to transfer to a University and get my Masters :D I am 5'2 146 pounds trying to lose about 16-20 Pounds, Feel free to add me !!
  • PlayYourCarbsRight
    Options
    Hey everyone, I'm a senior in Computer Information Systems. I will be graduating this fall and would like to meet one of my weight loss goals by then(25-30 lbs.). Feel free to add me!
  • mou_254
    mou_254 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    20 yrs old...2nd year engineering student! would love some college goers as friends!
  • Iri_2
    Iri_2 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I'm an undergrad student. Feel free to add me :).
  • jollyholly24
    jollyholly24 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    22 here, and just starting to really use this. I'm 60 pounds overweight :( Need motivation.
  • homeechez
    homeechez Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    College students unite!

I am a Marketing major. Senior year. Long hours, lack of sleep, living on coffee (which has pretty much been the norm the past year). Oh and not enough hours in the day for anything!

Feel free to add me!!
  • smann1115
    smann1115 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm a junior majoring in Political Science. I hope to go to law school once I graduate. I'm looking for people to help motivate me and help me reach my goal. Anyone, feel free to add me!
  • sprale
    sprale Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I'm a senior computer science student graduating in the spring. Feel free to add me! I'm on every day.
  • nicolewilliams16
    Options
    18 year old uni student from Australia. I'm studying exercise and sports science. Feel fee to add me.
  • emmanap91
    emmanap91 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Finishing up my first year of graduate school, working toward a Masters of Public Health. Cheers :drinker: