Any Doctor Who fans on here?

Options

Replies

• oudixon
    oudixon Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I am a fan, but I missed all last season. Didn't have the right channel needed. However, I do plan on watching it. It took me about a season to get into the series. However, I am glad I gave it a try. I also loved the series HUSTLE and even Robin Hood(the first two seasons).

I am interested to see how things continue with the series.
  • Obsessed person over here! Doweeedooo doood dooo do do do do doo doooooooooo.
  • FezzesRCool
    Options
    Here!!! My favorite companion is still Donna, though I think Clara may be close. Love Matt and Chris, but I can't help but feel David is my favorite.

Given that Peter was in both Torchwood and the episode, The Fires of Pompeii, I wonder if they'll come into play. Some sort of timey-wimey connection that affects the Doctor's regeneration with all the craziness bleeding through on Trenzalore.

Also: http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=LnYBuO8OqFg
  • PhoenixStrikes
    PhoenixStrikes Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    Right here! Eagerly awaiting the 59th anniversary!
  • ThriceBlessed
    ThriceBlessed Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! OOOOOEEEEEOOOOOO! :bigsmile:
  • Vailara
    Vailara Posts: 2,454 Member
    Options
    Loved it as a child, and loved watching the newer ones with my own child. I didn't watched the most recent series so much and was losing interest a little due to my son being older now. However, I'm VERY excited about Peter Capaldi! I think he is a brilliant choice and could well turn out to be my favourite!

I miss Torchwood too.
  • RunWinterGarden
    RunWinterGarden Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Me me! But I'm only just starting out. I' m most of the way throu the David Tennent reign.

Tennant is really good, but Matt Smith blows him out of the water.
  • rhonderoo
    rhonderoo Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Here! There is a group in Groups, and I think I've found every Who thread there is (maybe).

Tennant is my fave, and Donna and Martha are my fave companions, followed closely by Clara. Hate to see Matt go, but excited for Capaldi!!!
  • KristyAnn81
    KristyAnn81 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Huge fan... can't wait until November...
  • Lleldiranne
    Lleldiranne Posts: 5,516 Member
    Options
    Grew up watching Tom Baker … had nightmares about Daleks by the time I was 6. Yes, I love the Doctor and am a total geek about it.

Sadly, we don't have any sort of cable/satellite or whatever, so I can only watch the new ones via Netflix (or is there a better way). I'm a full season behind :sad: :sad:

I am excited for the new Doctor, though. I think he's going to be fantastic!
  • RunWinterGarden
    RunWinterGarden Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Here! There is a group in Groups, and I think I've found every Who thread there is (maybe).

Tennant is my fave, and Donna and Martha are my fave companions, followed closely by Clara. Hate to see Matt go, but excited for Capaldi!!!

I couldn't stand Martha for the longest time, Season 3 was SO hard to get through. Donna is just boring! Give me Amy Pond a billion times!
  • Akumu
    Akumu Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Doo Wee Ooh!!!!!!!!! :smokin:
  • shirtswiththumbholes
    Options
    Absolutely. I will admit I have only seen New!Who thus far, but it's one of my absolute favorite shows. Donna is my favorite companion, and Ten is my Doctor.
  • Akumu
    Options
    I loved Tennant but I think I am leaning toward Matt Smith as my favorite doctor. Hard to say, don't make me choose!
  • LAnne16
    LAnne16 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    So much love. It always makes me a little happier when I see people's tickers as something Who related :D

I'm a little bit behind right now due to time constraints, so I haven't been caught up on Clara's story line, but I'll definitely catch up in time for the 50th and Capaldi!
  • kittyhasclaws
    kittyhasclaws Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    And Torchwood.
  • monjacq1964
    monjacq1964 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    woot woot!!
  • HeidiCooksSupper
    HeidiCooksSupper Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
  • ThriceBlessed
    ThriceBlessed Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Me me! But I'm only just starting out. I' m most of the way throu the David Tennent reign.

Tennant is really good, but Matt Smith blows him out of the water.

Tennant is my favorite so far, however I'm only half way through the Matt Smith episodes thanks to Netflix holding out on Season 7.
  • Akumu
    Options
    Oh, and any whovians, feel free to add me :)