_errata_ Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    vegetables are what food eats.

the end.

This.
  • ThickMcRunFast
    ThickMcRunFast Posts: 22,511 Member
    Options
    clearly some people here are being paid by Big Kale.
  • forthehungergames
    Options
    Whew! Time to crack a bottle of champagne and celebrate the fact that I don't like kale.

Hey, me too!! It's a Kale hating party! :drinker:
  • lithezebra
    lithezebra Posts: 3,670 Member
    Options
    When he got to the part where he said broccoli was dangerous, i thought that article is just some nutter food fanatic that always seems to find their way on the internet.

but then i was relieved to find since i dont enjoy kale, whew good thing.

but back to reality - guess i have to find a way to love kale HAHA!!

I'm also glad I read the bit about him just kidding.... until then I was like *facepalm* these people are going to have no food left to eat at all at this rate!!!

ETA: I'm guessing that this article is going to get reblogged without the kidding bit, or someone's going to read just half of it, copy the "facts" and make their own blog post warning everyone about how kale's going to kale you, and there'll be a whole bunch of kale haters on the internet before too long.....

The alt med hypothyroid crowd are already kale haters, and broccoli haters.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    Thank goodness it was all a lie. I had kale for dinner last night for the first time. Good timing! :laugh:
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    clearly some people here are being paid by Big Kale.

OMG! Bwahahahaha! :laugh:
  • eahill4
    eahill4 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Whew! Time to crack a bottle of champagne and celebrate the fact that I don't like kale.
    LOL... I was thinking the same thing. Would prefer to drink a cocktail than eat an uncontrolled cocktail of all those other things (words I didn't understand anyway:laugh: ) drinks on me:drinker: (kale free of course).
  • HefferSprint
    HefferSprint Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Had me going. Good lesson. So many conflicting theories.