pumpkin spice latte or something simliar for under 100cal?

Options

Replies

• musycnlyrics
    musycnlyrics Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Get a tall hot coffee with 1 pump of pumpkin spice syrup and 2 splashes of skim milk.
    coffee has less than 10 cals, 1 pump of syrup is around 30 cals and the splashes of skim milk will be about 20 cals

still get the pumpkin flavor for around 60 cals
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options
    Sprinkle pumpkin spice in your black coffee. Almost calorie free there.
  • Mslmesq
    Mslmesq Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    Darnit. Now I want a pumpkin spice latte. :-/. How many calories does a regular one have?
  • mkphotogirl
    mkphotogirl Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    300 calories for a tall (with whip). i figure i'll just work it into my indulgence days and adjust my deficit and workout before/after to make up for it. enjoying one pumpkin spice latte once a week doesn't make you fat.
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    You can get a short nonfat no whip pumpkin spice with 1 pump of flavour for 90 cals.....or you could do like I do, get what you really want, enjoy the hell out of it and move on.
  • Mslmesq
    Mslmesq Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    300 calories for a tall (with whip). i figure i'll just work it into my indulgence days and adjust my deficit and workout before/after to make up for it. enjoying one pumpkin spice latte once a week doesn't make you fat.

Yea! And I don't like whip cream, so there goes a few calories anyways. Off to get one...:happy:
  • graysmom2005
    graysmom2005 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    Just found sugar free pumpkin spice flavoring in the coffee aisle at Target. 3 bucks and no calories!
  • jen_fitnhappy
    jen_fitnhappy Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Just found sugar free pumpkin spice flavoring in the coffee aisle at Target. 3 bucks and no calories!

So good to know!!! Thank you :)
  • chandanista
    chandanista Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    Great. Now I have to go dig out my pumpkin spice cocoa mix and put a spoonful in my morning coffee tomorrow.

IIRC, it's 150/cal a serving, which is like 3 tablespoons. So mixing a bit with my coffee usually added up to close to 50 cals, because I only did a spoonful in my mug.
  • TheRealParisLove
    TheRealParisLove Posts: 1,907 Member
    Options
    Pumpkin Spice Latte (low cal)

1 cup coconut milk (plain or vanilla) heated
    1 shot espresso
    1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie seasoning
    1 packet splenda ( or other calorie free sweetener)

Enjoy. About 90-100 calories.
  • coffee_fiend
    coffee_fiend Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    or you could do like I do, get what you really want, enjoy the hell out of it and move on.
  • jynxxxed
    jynxxxed Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    I made so many of these last year I couldn't even begin to guess a number. I don't brew coffee so personally I just used instant.

Nescafe' - Taster's Choice Hazelnut Single Serve Packets, 1 packet
    Stevia - Extract In the Raw, 1 packet
    Coffee-Mate - Pumpkin Spice Sugar Free Creamer, 2 tbsp

35 calories.

Sometimes I add pumpkin pie spice. It's so goodddddd. I hope they begin selling the creamer again sometime soon.

ETA: I also add whipped cream sometimes which just makes it even better
  • Brige2269
    Brige2269 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Sprinkle pumpkin spice in your black coffee. Almost calorie free there.
    THANK YOU! I do that with cinnamon in my coffee grounds as it brews, I'll do the same with pumpkin spice! Love it!!!
  • meeper123
    meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
    Options
    1cup coffee, 1 cup almond milk, 1 tsp pumpkin spice seasoning, 1/2 tsp vanilla, 1/2 tsp vanilla extract

this tastes amazing :) and its less than 35 cals if you use unsweetened almond milk
  • itsmegina
    itsmegina Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    1cup coffee, 1 cup almond milk, 1 tsp pumpkin spice seasoning, 1/2 tsp vanilla, 1/2 tsp vanilla extract

this tastes amazing :) and its less than 35 cals if you use unsweetened almond milk

Yum! Going to try now!
  • ktsmom430
    ktsmom430 Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options

^^Thank you for this! It sounds amazing! Pumpkin spice anything................my weakness.

I was reading the Target ad today, Target exclusive, pumpkin spice M&M's
  • ambermpage
    ambermpage Posts: 22 Member
    Options

Sweet! Def. going to have to grab this up! Thanks for the info.
  • NarneyK
    NarneyK Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Anyone know where to get these syrups in Australia?
  • misskariw
    misskariw Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Harney & Sons teas...they have a new pumpkin flavor...available online, at Target, some Starbucks (those located inside Barnes & Noble) & Williams-Sonoma. Steep, cream with almond milk if you must (the unsweetened kind), sweeten with stevia, drink up!
  • Satiable
    Options
    Anyone know where to get these syrups in Australia?

@NarneyK, you have a couple of options there.

(1) Shop online at a USA-to-Australia store like this one:
    http://www.usafoods.com.au/Beverages/Mixes-and-Alcohol-Mixes/Torani-Pumpkin-Spice-Syrup-750ml

(2) Make your own, with the option of using a sugar substitute e.g. Stevia in place of sugar:
    http://www.copycatrecipeguide.com/How_to_Make_Starbucks_Pumpkin_Spice_Syrup

(3) Spend a lot of time peering into local cafes, trying to find one that sells more interesting syrups than the usual caramel, hazelnut and vanilla.