Is there a Bike iPhone App?

Options
I love the c25K application for running. Does anyone know if there is one for cycling? I don't have any fancy gadgets to track my speed. Do I need one to use an app.? On the days I do not run, I ride my bike and pull "little man" in the bike trailer.

Thanks for the tips...Lydia

Replies

• wjassell
    wjassell Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    imapmyride is the riding version of mapmy run which I use for logging all my runs.
  • LoganScottsMom
    LoganScottsMom Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Thanks, I'll check that out ASAP.
  • eaglemonster
    eaglemonster Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Look into sportypal, I have been using it for a year or so. Excellent application, free to. There is a link on my profile if you want to have a look.
  • badshot
    Options
    Runkeeper all the way, does so much
  • tierra85
    tierra85 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I use Endomondo .. its free and its got a whole bunch of exercises you an chose from including biking. Im new to this area and got kind of lost on a run once so it was nice to have the gps map to show me my way home lol
  • adk1971
    adk1971 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Sprint GPS covers various activities in one app including walking, running & cycling.

Plots your route on a map and works out time, distance & cals.
  • LoganScottsMom
    LoganScottsMom Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Thanks, I'm writing all of these down!
  • Chenoachem
    Chenoachem Posts: 1,758 Member
    Options
    Runkeeper all the way, does so much

I second this.
  • goron59
    goron59 Posts: 890 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to chip is and say thanks as I was looking for exercise apps too.

I've been using MotionX GPS for tracking my walks (not free), but good for roaming, voice coaching, etc but not really an exercise app.

I've just started using the Nike+ GPS app - free and also shows changes in pace on the route.

WIll look at the others mentioned here.