Squats made my butt smaller

Options

Replies

• faries21
    Options
    Also. I didn't really want to bring this up because its not really relevant but since I have upset some people, I am black and to us big butts are a good thing. Black men would rather have curvy girls than skinny girls. And currently I am lacking in the curves department.
  • ThisCanadian
    ThisCanadian Posts: 1,086 Member
    Options
    Thats my problem. I lost fat, gained muscle. Unlike you Im bothered by it. Any idea how to lose the muscle?

First, park your butt on the sofa and do not move. Keep the TV in viewing distance and the remote next to you. I'm not sure what the best way to manage trips to the bathroom would be, but whatever you do, don't squat on the toilet, because that would use your glute muscles.

The OP can use adult diapers instead of squatting over the toilet. BOOM! Problem solved.
  • _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    Options
    So I used to have a soft squishy butt that I loved but this summer I started doing leg exercises (squats, lungs) thinking it would make my butt bigger, I was SOOO wrong, my butt is small now. I HATE my butt now and I would do anything to get my old butt back. After I noticed it was getting smaller I stopped doing the leg exercises and started just using the elliptical but it is still just as small. So recently I have resorted to eating alot and not going to the gym at all. Is this what I should be doing to get my butt back? I How do I un tighten the muscles in my butt and get it back to where it used to be? How long will it take? Please help.

Strong first post.
  • RobinsEgg
    RobinsEgg Posts: 3,702 Member
    Options
    Also. I didn't really want to bring this up because its not really relevant but since I have upset some people, I am black and to us big butts are a good thing. Black men would rather have curvy girls than skinny girls. And currently I am lacking in the curves department.

I didn't mean to give you grief earlier. I believe you now that your problem is real, now that you have put forth more facts about yourself. I think you're doing squats with too much weight. How much weight are you lifting when you do you squats and other lower body exercises? If you lower the weight be about half, I think that would make a difference, and if you increase your fat intake, it should help your butt get bigger, and over time your thighs will get smaller.- if you lay off the lunges.
  • Mr_Knight
    Mr_Knight Posts: 9,532 Member
    Options
    i sense troll.... something in the air...

Agreed....something doesn't smell right with the original post...
  • Tdacks
    Tdacks Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I don't understand why anyone would want a big butt.

As a woman with a big butt, I assure you that many of us are very happy with our roundness. I was a bit upset when I started bicycling daily about 4 years ago. I started losing weight, but it was all from my lovely butt! There is a reason we call it an "asset" ;)

I don't understand why anyone would want a itty bitty butt, but I don't judge if you won't. It isn't like many of us can drastically change our body shapes.
  • gmallan
    gmallan Posts: 2,099 Member
    Options
    Check out Brett Contreras, he's known as the glute guy and has a few programs for building a better butt. I'm doing his strong curves program and am loving it. Bit too early to tell what the results are but seems to be going well
  • CassandraBurgos83
    CassandraBurgos83 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Good Heavens... I'm in just to figure out what trolling is?
  • faries21
    Options
    I don't understand why anyone would want a big butt.

As a woman with a big butt, I assure you that many of us are very happy with our roundness. I was a bit upset when I started bicycling daily about 4 years ago. I started losing weight, but it was all from my lovely butt! There is a reason we call it an "asset" ;)

I don't understand why anyone would want a itty bitty butt, but I don't judge if you won't. It isn't like many of us can drastically change our body shapes.

Thank you! Everyone likes their body a different way. Just because I like mine differently then you like yours doesn't make me wrong, or a "troll". And to be honest, I think girls growing up today would be in a much better position if we all learned to accept that "thin" isnt the only body type that is attractive. Just saying.
  • ilyxcece
    Options
    She is NOT trolling. Everyone on here preaches to love your body but when she says she loved her body and wants to work to get a little fat back on her bottom it's a problem. Some women like tiny bottoms but I'm surprised by how many of you are schooled that a women would want a little junk in the trunk! There is nothing wrong with that, a lot of people prefer their body's to be toned- all except their butt. That's my goal too (: what I do is I eat normal foods- not extremely healthy, not super fattening either. I'm in high school so I have no choice over lunch really. Typical day would be cereal& muffin in the morning with milk followed by 30 min walk (the key is to walk walk walk & walk some more!) lunch would be pizza at school but it's healthy pizza that they serve. Followed by dinner. Something like spaghetti. I just eat what I want, all except supper fatty foods like fast foods or junk foods like chips and candy. I substitute that with fruit. Don't focus so much on that protein, add a little more carb c; it's not a crime so don't apologize for sculpting YOUR body how u want it. P.s did I mention walking is a MUST? More like fast paced walking. I'm a carhop at Sonic and I run orders out all day long on 7 hr shifts . We aren't allowed to sit so walking 7 hrs a day plus the 4 flights of stairs at my school def. help!! I only do serious workouts like 2x a week. I usually do Jillian 30ds or Yoga I find on YouTube (:
  • ilyxcece
    Options
    Sorry, instead of schooled I meant shocked*
  • ilyxcece
    Options
    Trolling is when someone plays a joke on the internet just to upset people and make them respond saying hateful things. She's not trolling at all /:
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    Stop working out and start over eating. You will get nice and fat again, just the way you want. :)
  • mister_universe
    mister_universe Posts: 6,664 Member
    Options
    10mm socket if it's an import, likely 5/8" if it's domestic. Find the hidden access port, latch on, and turn. Remember, righty tighty lefty loosy. That should get you some desired looseness back there in the trunk area.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    Options
    Is there a way to un-tighten my butt though? I made it tighter and smaller by doing squats and I do not want to do more squats because I am not interested in gaining muscle, I want the soft, squishy butt I used to have back.

bahahahahaha ….this has got to be a troll thread..

I can think of something ..but I won't say it out loud...
  • ndj1979
    Options
    i sense troll.... something in the air...

Agreed....something doesn't smell right with the original post...

something funky is coming out of her but?
  • GymTennis
    GymTennis Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Stop trolling..You'll burn less calories and eventually gain weight
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    She is NOT trolling. Everyone on here preaches to love your body but when she says she loved her body and wants to work to get a little fat back on her bottom it's a problem. Some women like tiny bottoms but I'm surprised by how many of you are schooled that a women would want a little junk in the trunk! There is nothing wrong with that, a lot of people prefer their body's to be toned- all except their butt. That's my goal too (: what I do is I eat normal foods- not extremely healthy, not super fattening either. I'm in high school so I have no choice over lunch really. Typical day would be cereal& muffin in the morning with milk followed by 30 min walk (the key is to walk walk walk & walk some more!) lunch would be pizza at school but it's healthy pizza that they serve. Followed by dinner. Something like spaghetti. I just eat what I want, all except supper fatty foods like fast foods or junk foods like chips and candy. I substitute that with fruit. Don't focus so much on that protein, add a little more carb c; it's not a crime so don't apologize for sculpting YOUR body how u want it. P.s did I mention walking is a MUST? More like fast paced walking. I'm a carhop at Sonic and I run orders out all day long on 7 hr shifts . We aren't allowed to sit so walking 7 hrs a day plus the 4 flights of stairs at my school def. help!! I only do serious workouts like 2x a week. I usually do Jillian 30ds or Yoga I find on YouTube (:

You're a few months late to white knight the thread/OP. Or are you really the OP's 2nd account trying to revive threads to create drama?
  • ndj1979
    Options
    awww man I fell for the zombie thread????

crap ….
  • LadyLuxzryFitness
    Options
    I just want my booty back help!!!!!