What's your biggest fear?

Options

Replies

• reese66
    reese66 Posts: 2,920 Member
    Options
    Thirst is a big fear, I always have a beverage with me and literally stark to panic when I don't have one.

Death is my biggest fear of all, more for the reasons of what happens to your body. While I know that rationally it doesn't matter but I don't want to buried because of being under ground in a small space. I don't want to be cremated for more irrational reasons of the fear of being burned alive.
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    being alone
  • Ivey05131980
    Ivey05131980 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    Snakes, spiders, mice, frogs...anything like that...EEK! Also, something happening to my loved ones.
  • Nicolee_2014
    Nicolee_2014 Posts: 1,572 Member
    Options
    Snakes
  • nblais06
    nblais06 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    drowning!
  • lmckillo
    lmckillo Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Bats, leeches ...yikes just friggin hate em
  • SailorKnightWing
    SailorKnightWing Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    Whatever I'm standing on collapsing under me causing me to fall straight down. Going forward is okay, I just can't do straight down.

Closed, dark spaces. Closed and lit is fine, dark and open is fine. I was trapped in a cave once in middle school, never again.

Centipedes, millipedes, earwigs and silverfish. No other bugs, just those four.

I have some strangely specific fears...
  • Naina5
    Naina5 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    La Chupacabra!!!
    And a bug so terrifying I can't type it's name!
    Spit, saliva, getting attacked by a mentally challenged person,
    People looking at me, tripping in front of a crowd,
  • desertSNOUT
    Options
    Infidelity.
  • Legs_McGee
    Legs_McGee Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    Anyone afraid of airplanes? I hate them! Not sure if that's my *biggest* fear but still I'd rather drive 2 days straight than take a plane!

Planes are much more fun to jump out of than they are to fly in.
  • getitamb
    getitamb Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    Never getting married and having a family. And frogs. Definitely frogs.
  • CannibalisticVegetarian
    Options
    Spiders.... like no joke. I can watch videos and see pictures of them, but the real things scare me half to death. I'll go into full 'panic attack' mode just from being close to one.
  • cherio256
    Options
    Snakes! Then frogs. Heights , practically everything, I'm a wimp. Roller coasters , boats, not being able to see land
  • thatonegirlwiththestuff
    Options
    Anything happening to my kids, hands down. Followed by rattlesnakes (eek!)
  • wannabfitnevarez
    wannabfitnevarez Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Oh my god you made me laugh so hard when I was reading this. Its sooooo me! I'm deathly afraid if spiders also, my husband tricked me one day . I was in my kitchen when he comes in, he kind of gave the floor a glance, well I didn't look, I just assumed there was a spider, I jumped on kitchen table literally! I asked my husband, what is it. He says nothing lol.... Oh my god I climbed off table went to him and told him never to go that again.... I cried n laughed at the same time.... Errrrr lol...boy I can tell you my spider n bug stories all day! Hate them. I always do imagine them as big as my fist also! Heeee heeee
  • bernied262
    bernied262 Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    needles. This has held me back so much. I have delayed surgeries, have turned down travel (with work) etc. I have even tried hypnotherapy, but I still can't deal with them :)
  • Kevalicious99
    Kevalicious99 Posts: 1,131 Member
    Options
    I am terrified of heights. So you won't see me anywhere where I have to deal with it. Always has been an issue for me.
  • Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    Options
    These things

null_zps33f38aa3.jpg

Freak me the *kitten* out.
  • Slpbound13
    Options
    Birds. Not just seagulls or pigeons... ALL birds! I hate how unpredictable they are. I swear they know I am afraid of them lol :smile:
  • RuthRW
    RuthRW Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Spiders and creepy crawlies of all sorts.
    Being trapped underground in a small space.
    Staying when I should go.