Going to do their first 5 k this fall

Options
Going to start training for a 5k for the fall? I guess this spring for the MFP people in the Southern Hemisphere.

Replies

• asp415
    asp415 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    I have been training for my first one in October. It's a 5k mud/obstacle course. I'm looking forward to it.
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    Yes it's spring down here in Aussie land. I ran my first 5K's just a couple of weeks ago!
  • sbirgy
    sbirgy Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Doing a tough mudder in October with a big group of friends. REALLY nervous...currently doing the couch to 10K program and FocusT25 from beachbody. Hoping that's enough!

43479088.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • LouiseEWake
    LouiseEWake Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello after years of gaining weight I am now focused and motivated to loose my weight. I hope I can loose it all. I am using a lot of Rapid Loss to help me achieve my 30kg goal and trying to find out what foods will fit into the 1200 calorie food plan. It would be great to see what other people have done and to meet people so that I can keep my motivation high and achieve my goal. Looking forward to hearing from you.
  • arathena720
    arathena720 Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    I don't really like to run, but 5k's are a lot of fun. Good luck!
  • pixie_pix
    pixie_pix Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Though its going to be fall soon here in Germany I will attend the local Color Run in 2 weeks - September 15th is the very day and I am soooooo excited.
    I started running only few months ago and I never thought I may like it that much...