Anyone needing to lose over 100 pounds?

Options
123457»

Replies

• Lisabelieve
    Lisabelieve Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi... I am also in the same boat as you. I have over 100 lbs. to lose and I also will be turning 50 in a few months.
  • saunders0000
    saunders0000 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    hi iv also have a lot of weight to lose 91lbs iv'e lost 38 so far so im on track. im off to the gym in a mo for my induction wish me luck i think i might need it lol
  • prayerseeker
    prayerseeker Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Good luck at the gym!!! They are a great place to be...and Welcome to all the new people who have responded on this topic board....we are all here for one another...so lets get busy!:love:
  • saunders0000
    saunders0000 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hi the gym went really well yesterday. i even managed to walk my daughter to school today as not feeling sore. So going back to the gym tomorrow and gonna push a bit harder as think i can do more :happy:
  • Yogi_Carl
    Yogi_Carl Posts: 1,906 Member
    Options
    I feel humbled when I think I have been 28lbs overweight for about two years now and I say I am struggling. My respect goes out to you on your journey.
  • prayerseeker
    prayerseeker Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    No matter if it is 28 or 128 it is still not where we want to be...so we are all in the same boat...working hard to make a difference, for ourselves, for our families, for our lives...I told my students this past week during a talk about loving yourself...that I figured out why I am overweight...that a skinny body couldn't handle this much personality...but then I thought...why did I say that? Wasn't that an attempt to cover my insecurity with humor? So when I went home, I looked in the mirror and said "Hi you, yeah it's me again...I had a good day...and I love you." and it made me smile...because it was truth. Have a great night everyone!
  • hayleymc3
    hayleymc3 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I still have over one hundred pounds to lose to reach my goal. Feel free to add me. :)
  • CrimsonDiva93
    CrimsonDiva93 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have to lose over 100 pounds to become height and weight proportionate. I'm glad that I'm not alone in this journey. I'm inspired by others who've accomplished this goal.
  • jayNYC
    jayNYC Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I've noticed this thread went cold. Did any of you ever hit your 100lb goal? If so, I could use some inspiration.
  • mikymouse101
    Options
    dont worry everybody i did it so that means you can do it
  • TheBigFish711
    Options
    I have 130 total to lose, a little over 1/3 way to my goal!! It's always nice for that belt to fit one notch tighter =)
  • thinagain2014
    thinagain2014 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'm about two weeks in, need to lose 120lbs and my diary is open.
  • Tannedtiffers
    Tannedtiffers Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to let each and every one of you know that you can do it!!! The first step is always the hardest!!!!
  • txrane1973
    txrane1973 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for support to lose 125lbs. I'm new to this app. If anyone wants to join, please friend me. Thx
  • redhead_k073
    redhead_k073 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 150 pounds to be in a healthy weight range. Add me so we can help each other!
  • princesst30
    Options
    Wow! Losing 140 is awesome so congratulations. How much more weight do you want to lose? I've lost 50 lbs so far, but I will need to lose 100 more to reach my goal weight.
  • Axioml
    Options
    The goal is to get to 200 lbs. With 76 lbs to go. Yet if i can reach my ideal weight of 175 lbs. I would be jubilant.

44738914.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods