What are YOU going to be for Halloween??

Options
2»

Replies

• amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    I got white-out contact lenses a couple of years ago and really enjoy freaking people out when I wear them. I have gone as a vampire and last year a zombie-my husband dressed as Shaun of the Dead (he wore a short sleeved white shirt, red tie and was able to print a name tag from electronics store where Shaun worked in the movie) and I was the undead, so that was fun.
    There is a Scream Scram 5k on Oct. 22 and costumes are encouraged, so I need an idea for something I can jog in.
  • hartlife48
    Options
    Is anyone a big Eastbound and Down fan on HBO? I think it would be hilarious if someone went as Kenny Powers and/or April. If you don't know what show it is I would strongly recommend youtubing it!
  • Nikiki
    Nikiki Posts: 993
    Options
    my dad and his gf are throwing a halloween party themed "Wild Wild West" I would LOVE to vamp it up and be a salloon chick but my funds are small and my husband isnt really the costume type so we're going as either both of us outlaws, or I'll be the outlawan and he'll be the sherrif. I'm going to wear a shirt, black vest, black cowboy hat, jeans and chaps with a black scarf around my neck to be pulled up to cover my face for incognito stage coach heists ;)
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    Is anyone a big Eastbound and Down fan on HBO? I think it would be hilarious if someone went as Kenny Powers and/or April. If you don't know what show it is I would strongly recommend youtubing it!

Greatest mullett ever!
  • hartlife48
    Options
    I recently graduated from college but still going to take part in my college's homecoming and I am so proud to have our shirts dedicated to KENNY fing POWERS
  • donya35
    donya35 Posts: 166
    Options
    I don't dress up for Halloween, but my daughter is trying very hard to convince me to dress up as a Lady Bug.
  • Voncreepy2
    Voncreepy2 Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    I am going to be Marie Antoinette, fortunately she was a buxsome sort of babe, and my husband is going to be my executioner. :wink:
  • sundinsgurl
    sundinsgurl Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    I am hoping I can fit into a sexy nun costume that I got for halloween 2 years ago but unable to fit into it. Will this be the year?? one month to go!!
  • Ebth2306
    Options
    Don't know this year but I am a nurse and have decided next year since i will be at my goal weight I am going to be a sexy nurse or a zombie nurse. They do make them in plus sizes but I am ready to be out of them!!!!
  • lilbear911
    Options
    Pregnant! My baby will be a week away from being due (however, they want to induce me, which would be.... HALLOWEEN!) So this year I'll probably be doing the whole give out candy thing will my daughter and hubby go around. (She...my daughter...had decided to be a Docter for halloween though!)
  • lizzygrl1981
    Options
    I'm either going to be Kat from LA Ink or Flo from the Progressive commercials :)
  • Voncreepy2
    Voncreepy2 Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    Pregnant! My baby will be a week away from being due (however, they want to induce me, which would be.... HALLOWEEN!) So this year I'll probably be doing the whole give out candy thing will my daughter and hubby go around. (She...my daughter...had decided to be a Docter for halloween though!)

This is what i did last year. My son was born Nov. 3rd. Tee hee. Not me in the picture though.

http://family.go.com/images/upload/contest/halloween-costume/ashleegail940838219488.jpg
  • hartlife48
    Options
    I'm either going to be Kat from LA Ink or Flo from the Progressive commercials :)

Great ideas!
  • Nikiki
    Nikiki Posts: 993
    Options

I vote Flo! I love her :)
  • lizzygrl1981
    Options
    Thanks!! I love her also! That's the one I'm leaning towards :)
  • tater8589
    Options
    My husband and I are too old to trick or treat, and don't have kids.. So we dress up and go out to dinner, last year was applebees. I think we are going to recycle last years costumes. Pirates. Arg, lol.

though i would love to dress as Marilyn Monroe. It'll save money to use the same costume.