From 420.2 pounds to 267.2 pounds in eight months.

Options
2»

Replies

• ButterflyDame
    ButterflyDame Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Amazing work, good on you :) congrats!! I hope you get a fan static job offer in the near future :)
  • cmurphy252
    cmurphy252 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    WOW!! Unbelievable results . . . . especially in 8 months. You're doing GREAT! Well done :smile: .
  • sarahsunshine1217
    Options
    you are INCREDIBLE!!! Thank you so much for sharing!!
  • swinler
    Options
    What an inspiration! Like you say, the benefits are not just the ones you see on the scales.
  • Fattackler2013
    Fattackler2013 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    What an inspirational story. I love reading stories like these and one day I'll be able to share mine. Keep up the great work. :)
  • lharri0209
    lharri0209 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    That weight loss in 8 months time is amazing! Congrats and good luck with the rest of your weight loss journey! :)
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    Great progress man! You will look great at 220, if you are lifting heavy for your height.
  • bluesy8899
    bluesy8899 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story! You look amazing and happy in your new pics. Best of continued success to you!
  • PosterGuy1
    PosterGuy1 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Great progress man! You will look great at 220, if you are lifting heavy for your height.

Thank you! I'm going to start lifting in the very near future.
  • PosterGuy1
    PosterGuy1 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    That weight loss in 8 months time is amazing! Congrats and good luck with the rest of your weight loss journey! :)

Thank you. You're doing pretty great yourself.
  • mrrongilbert
    mrrongilbert Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Simply amazing, Keep on keeping on!!! I am curious as to why you are concerned about joining a gym.... you have more than proven that you can do amazing things, If going to the gym can (it will!) open up new options so you can continue on your journey I say do it! Of course, check with your doc, get a trainer and explain your goals and don't try to do too much too fast.

The sky is the limit!! There is nothing that you cannot do.
  • Aviendha_RJ
    Aviendha_RJ Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    DUDE! You lost a whole ME.

Literally. I stepped on the scale this morning at 156lbs.

Hey! If I climbed on your back, and stepped on the scale, you could be 420lbs again! :bigsmile: Wouldn't that be fun?
  • Deipneus
    Deipneus Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    PosterGuy1 wrote: " I've been to my doctor for the first time since I began eating healthy. He was beyond pleased, and he said he has no issue with me eating only 1,250 calories a day."
    Heart that people? 1,200 calories a day is NOT necessarily wrong. It might be for you but not for everyone.

Congratulations PosterGuy1!
  • DivaSlimsDown
    Options
    great job!!! keep up the excellent work :)
  • 4michellelong
    4michellelong Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing you story with us! You have been on an amazing journey and the best is yet to come. You are DEFINITELY an inspiration to me.
  • Naaer
    Naaer Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    All I can say is "Wow"!!!

Reaan:bigsmile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!