Options
    I'm an open book... count me in!! :-)
  • Gabrial5
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Gabe:smile:
  • Khamara_01
    Khamara_01 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hello! ive added you! im looking for more open diary friends as well so anyone feel free to add me :D
  • destinedfitness
    Options
    Hi! I just started today but feel free to add me. I'd love to share and exchange meal plans, exercises, etc.
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    *waves hand* my diary is open to all.
  • ssm_1972
    ssm_1972 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    My diary too is open to all :smile:
  • AbsyPernet
    Options
    Good Morning, I'm here everyday, feel free to look and add:happy:
  • 123im4u2c
    Options
    Hi, welcome
    I have only been here a short time, but I am making strides! You can request me as a friend and look at my diary
    anytime as well as write or just drop a few lines! When I came here I wasn't eating anything other than dinner for
    the past 2 yrs and an occasional breakfast, so the first thing you will see is that I sure as heck am eating again!
    I couldn't lose a lousy 10 -15lbs because I was always in starvation mode, but now since I started, I find myself
    actually getting hungry at certain times everyday! I have already benefited, and I'm not forcing myself to eat now.
    I am doing 1200 cal per day, and some days I pass it, but my workouts leave me in a good place! I am feeling better
    everyday, and I'm in a better place than before I found MFP!
  • undrznith
    undrznith Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    My diary is also open to friends so you can add me if you want :) Just started using this website again after years of not using it. Kind of fun to see all the break downs and what not. I enjoy food stalking people :) I am currently breastfeeding a three month old so eat quite a bit though lol I have kind of strange eating habits sometimes but eat very "clean" so to speak.

Also wanted to add, if you eat differently than I do I am not judgy about it lol Didn't want to come across that way and scare anyone off!
  • itsjustdawn
    itsjustdawn Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    This thread is a couple months old but what the hell - my diary is open
  • bowlofpeaches
    bowlofpeaches Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'll add you ^_^
  • VickyLuv21
    Options
    Hello Everyone Im Vicky, I really need some encouragement and someone to talk to when im down. I eat because im sad or angry. I don't have any friends to encourage me and help me with my goal. So please add me and we can work towards our goal together .
  • sammieloft91
    Options
    If u add me as friend you'll b able to look at my diary. I eat mostly healthy and exercise at least 1 hr a day.
  • notnikkisixx
    notnikkisixx Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    My diary is open and I track regularly (although sometimes the weekends get a little spotty!)

Feel free to add me!
  • Hyacinth86
    Hyacinth86 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Add me :) I'm open!
  • spottedkathy
    spottedkathy Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    My diary is open. Feel free to add me.
  • Please feel free to add me guys! Keen to motivate and support others x
  • Hi Rachel - I have an open diary and its always nice to have new MFP friends. Please feel free to add me if you like.
  • LovinDaNewLiz002
    LovinDaNewLiz002 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I have an open diary, add away :)