Goal weight for new year?

Options

Replies

• Wildflower0106
    Wildflower0106 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Isn't this the maintaining weight board?

I thought it was... I am planning on maintaining since I am in maintenance...
  • PaytraB
    PaytraB Posts: 2,360 Member
    Options
    Isn't this the maintaining weight board?

Yes, yes it is........................
  • sabromley13
    Options
    You must be from NZ or OZ? using Kgs terms. Im from NZ CHCH, Soooo My goal is to get to 70kg, by Christmas im sitting at 83kgs I think, Ive got no scales at the moment, moved out of home for Earthquake repairs and forgot my scales lol. Ive done the weight loss thing before and lost 21kgs, then had bowel surgery and then put the weight back on again as i couldnt get out running again, so I got down to 72kg and platoed and couldnt get anymore weight off so heres hoping I will make the 70kg mark.:happy:
  • beebeeree
    Options
    Probably 15lb but if I can loose 20lb even better!
  • Seesawboomerang
    Seesawboomerang Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    This is maintenance, so I plan to maintain :smile:

Although I'm at the higher end of my range, so I'd like to reduce a little in time for the inevitable indulgences.

As long as I don't balloon up I'll be happy.
  • andiebaco
    andiebaco Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    15 lbs / 9 kilos by the end of November. I think it's quite doable... And then maintaining... I've never been good at maintaning my weight so the holidays + a trip back home should be a strong enough challenge!!
  • HealthyVitamins
    HealthyVitamins Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I want to be at my goal weight of 115lbs by New Years Eve, so I have 12 pounds to go!
  • janatarnhem
    janatarnhem Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    I don't have an actual goal ..but want to lose 0.5 to 1lb a week...hoping plateaus stay away!
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    My goal (for once!) is not to lose but to maintain around 138-141. I haven't been able to say that in a l-o-n-g time!

That's a worthy goal. I've been maintaining at 130 pounds for over 2.5 years so far, so I guess my goal is just to keep on maintaining as well. I find it's super easy to do because it's just a habit now, so unless the laws of physics change, I figure it's already in the bag! My weight has stayed constant, so I've been working on body composition instead. Good luck to everyone! :drinker:
  • 89nunu
    89nunu Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    I want to have lost about 5lb and gained about 5-8 by then :)
  • npc80
    npc80 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    30 lbs is my goal :)
  • annekka
    annekka Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    At about 70.8 KG first thing in the morning, hoping to be down to a solid 68 (regardless of first thing in the morning or not). Considering I was up to 76-77 kg and only started losing after I did a juice fast, I have hope. Counting calories, and doing another juice fast in October for 5 days with the occasional juice fast here and there. Hopefully I'll survive this month, it's my birthday this month so it's always hard to watch what I eat.
  • bouuncyball
    bouuncyball Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    My goal is to reach 70kg. Currently sitting around 77-78 :)
  • Joehenny
    Joehenny Posts: 1,222 Member
    Options
    Umm 180. I'm trynna make some GAINS
  • Maidofmer
    Maidofmer Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    be 204 or lower. license renewal
  • ForLife365
    Options
    would like to be at my goal weight of 119 by christmas (or maybe 2lb below to give wiggle room for xmas and boxing day) that's a 24lb loss and would be just under 2lb per week which might be quite a challenge but i'll be trying my hardest
  • Mini_horse_lover
    Mini_horse_lover Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    75 kilos would be great.
  • Dream goal - target weight by Christmas (175lbs)
    Realistic goal - under 200lbs by Christmas.

Currently at 215lbs, starting from 277lbs last Christmas.

I'm not in a rush though,
  • ucan2012
    ucan2012 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    would be great to achieve 3 kgs AND MAINTAIN IT :)
  • trix7
    Options
    Another 5-10 for me!!!