Restarting looking for more friends!!!

Options
envbj77
envbj77 Posts: 78 Member
edited November 2023 in Getting Started
Hello. I have been on MFP since the end of November. Lost 20-25 and took the summer off. I'm back now to lost the last 10-15. I am 35 and a mother to 3 girls. I've been a nurse for almost 6 years. Life is very hectic lives and I'm looking for friend so we support each other.

Today is my first day back on track. I've got my TDEE figured out and my exercise goals in place.

Add me if you are new or restarting and are looking for some support and motivation!!!

Replies

• roxypoxy123
    roxypoxy123 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Just starting on MFP a girl @ work did quite well using MFP so I thought "I would give it a try. Looking for friends, motivation and any things that you can pass along that have helped you along the way.
  • aseymour13
    aseymour13 Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    Morning Ladies! Been here since January! Went on a bit of a walk about in June and just gave myself a break! Getting back at it starting yesterday! Feel free to add me!!! Time to get it done!
  • LauriePar
    LauriePar Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Same here--I took the summer off and now am ready to lose the last 23 pounds. Feel free to add me!
  • vickibabe
    vickibabe Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    ill add you :) xx
  • f1ght3r08062014
    Options
    im a 24 year old girl, a single mom. im looking for new and different ways to lose this weight! this is my first day back on a new account. 60 lbs down and ready for more
  • muzak_lovah
    muzak_lovah Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm 28. Just starting also looking for some more friends on here. :)
  • TheBackStory
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I have only 3 friends... :(
  • LeslieN65
    LeslieN65 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too:-) took the June and July off for my semester of nursing school....
  • RunWinterGarden
    RunWinterGarden Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Welcome back aboard! Feel free to add me!
This discussion has been closed.