Hey you ;) Yeah you!

Options
Ladies & Gents. I'm bored. But not really complaining, enjoying music on this lovely day. Here's a little intro: I'm 24 years old, 5'6, currently taken. :heart: I love music, love a good laugh. Would like to gain some cool friends on MFP. And trust me I won't defriend you because of what you post. Feel free to talk about whatever you want. Keep me entertained. Let's keep each other entertained and alive. My current goal is to lose a little over 15 pounds and then I will be at my halfway point that I have set. Who knows, I may decide to lose more. Depends on how I feel.

Replies

• mesabe
    mesabe Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    where do you live and whats your favorite exercise?? I'm 51, and recently lost 30 lbs and want to keep it off. I just started using my fitness pal. I like biking, weight training, kayaking.
  • marshxomellow
    Options
    I'm from VA. My favorite exercise would currently be running or the elliptical. Also can't forget the weight training. After I lose the first 15 pounds, I'll have about 30 more to go.
  • ChristinaOrtiz23
    ChristinaOrtiz23 Posts: 1,546 Member
    Options
    Why Hello there lol, My name is Christina (duh lol), I live in CT (UGH) originally from NJ. I'm 25, have an amazing boyfriend i been with for 6 years and we have a 4 year old boy. I just got a new job, an office job, back in April so when it gets slow, i get extremely bored. I'm restarting this Journey ONCE AGAIN!!! I'm 5'3 and looking to lose about 30-50 lbs. I don't know how much i weigh (scale got wet), but i was 188 lb a couple weeks ago, but i KNOW i gain since then. I'm hoping ill get a scale soon! i would love to between 150-160!!!
  • stryla
    stryla Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    My name is melissa. Im a 34 year old female from kansas. Im married, and got my husband on board the bandwagon. I have failed at dieting before, so we are trying it a bit different this time. Portion control AND exercise. Toss all of our junk food, so we have to go out and deliberately choose to first buy, and then eat it. Since I hate running, exercise was never really in the cards. Now we are starting out with simply walking. 20 minutes per day 5 days a week minimum. Not enough to make me claim defeat before I even start. Started at 211 the 2nd week of august, weighed in on Monday at 202. Should reach my first goal of 200 in another 2 weeks. Would like to get down to 150 in the end.

So taking it slow, and adding a little bit at a time, so I dont psych myself out. Walking, sit ups and squats are the exercises for me.
  • marshxomellow
    Options
    bump
  • marshxomellow
    Options
    Add me :-)