Killer buns & thighs, yay or nay!?

Options
Hey guys! I've been wondering about this workout for a long time!
Who has had success with it? :D
Worth the money or not?
Thanks in advance!!! :)

Replies

• neuro_nut
    neuro_nut Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I thought you were asking if killer buns and thighs were a good thing, lol.
    Haven't tried the workout though...
  • jecka93
    jecka93 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Bump?
    Please, surely people here have done it! O.o
  • medoria
    medoria Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Over a year since I did it back to back and I dont remember how much I lost, maybe 6 lbs or something like that. I did it in combination with Jillians 6 week 6 pack.
    I dont really fixate to much on the weightloss, definition and overall form does more for me and KB&T gave me better definition in my thighs and butt so if thats what you want, DO IT!
  • Jester522
    Jester522 Posts: 392
    Options
    Does it have anything to do with squats and lunges? If no, then it's false advertisement.
  • medoria
    medoria Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Does it have anything to do with squats and lunges? If no, then it's false advertisement.

Yes, and also deadlifts. The problem with dvds like KB&T is not the moves but the fact that people ( women) tend to use light weights when they should go heavy heavy heavy.

I honestly dont understand what your after bringing up false advertisment. Jillians target audience is not well trained experienced individuals who live in the gym. People who have done none or very little excersise in the past will se a change in body composition and muscle defintion no matter what they do, its not so much what they do but the fact that they actually get started thats important!
  • jecka93
    jecka93 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Sounds like I should get it! :)
    I do want to tone the butt & thighs, nothing rely to do with weightloss.
    I'd be combining it with another workout anyhow. :)
  • VirginieBarrette
    VirginieBarrette Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!
    How many calories it burned to do this workout?
    I dont have polar watch and I need to enter it in MFP
    Thanksss
  • anna_louise90
    anna_louise90 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I love it! Not just because thighs are my problem area but I really like Jillian in this video and its a fun workout. I burn 550-600 cals doing level 1 and 2 back to back, I think it was 290 for level 1 and 350 for level 2 (based on 5'4'' and 151 lbs).
  • VirginieBarrette
    VirginieBarrette Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Thanks Anna :)