200 pounds and 5"8... Need friends for support!!

Options
Hi. I'm new again on MFP and am looking for friends to add to so we can help each other with our fitness goals. I welcome any friends but I love having people in my feed with similar weight/height ratio as me. I find it very motivating! Ad me please!

Replies

• heavenkiko
    Options
    I am just about the same as you. I have been on here on and off for a while. I will be glad to help with support. (:
  • whallvr
    whallvr Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I need some more friends who are motivated, add me.
  • TheMMan
    TheMMan Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Similar but male and much older. 5'9" and started at 188 and am now down to 171. Feel free to add me.
  • kristyash60
    Options
    Count me in! 199lbs and currently 5"7. I need motivation and would love to give support in return! :)
  • britelite3169
    britelite3169 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Male, Was 217 and 5"7, so dont feel too bad. Now 166 but unfortunatly still 5"7. Doesn't matter what I eat, I cannot get any taller. Add me if you want.
  • ramira1977
    Options
    I am looking to lose a total of about 100lbs, have lost 28lb so far...could use some supporters if anyone would like to add me.
  • mixedfeelings
    mixedfeelings Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    I'm similar but I'm 5'10", slightly heavier and recovering from illness so logging but no activity again, yet!

I believe in losing slowly and only doing a small cut to reach my goals in a sensible manner so I eat what I like within reason always happy to find people that are similar.
  • Cmccracken1
    Cmccracken1 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    You can add me.. i am right there with.. added in that i am 39 year old mama of two very busy boys.. its all good..
  • lewcompton
    lewcompton Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Anyone that needs a friend can add me... I'm Lew. Down 182 from 425 and looking to lose another 30 to 40 pounds... My diary is open to friends and I comment to friends all the time. Welcome and stick with it people!
  • ikrissyt
    ikrissyt Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I'm 25, 5'8" and 230 lbs. Just had a baby and want to lose the baby weight + more. Could use some support too :)
  • Vash41288
    Options
    add me if you like. Support is the best :D
  • SlimmerMe_Issy
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :bigsmile:
  • britelite3169
    britelite3169 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm new to MFP. I actually signed up this past July and haven't lost a pound! I've come to realize it takes more than just signing up! Right! I'm so discouraged... I'm 5'8 and weigh 238 lbs. I can't believe I just shared that. I've never told anyone. It's embarrassing. I gained about 12 lbs this past spring while recovering from surgery and it decided to stay. I suffer from moderate to severe arthritis, therefore my physical abilities are limited to a stationary bike, which I have set up in my living room! My grandson will be graduating from High School next spring and I want so badly to attend his graduation without embarrassing him or myself, for that matter. So this is my motivation! I was told that by making a statement of this nature, I would be setting myself on the right track, so... here I go!

Not embarrassing. Good luck. I thought the same way but stick to it and everything in moderation.