First Goal Met - down 61lbs w/pics

Options
lostcopy-2.jpg
after3.jpg
Stats-
32 years old
5'4.75"
Started at tight size 16
Currently at size 9/10 in Junior's & 8's starting to get big.
Sept1st.jpg
(posted this one again so it isn't cut off on the side) ;)

This is me & my story so far.

From the first picture in April 2012, I lost 20 pounds just going outside {{every single day that I possibly could}} to walk/jog/run without changing diet at all. On January 17th of this year, I found MFP and joined, while continuing to go outside and run/walk/jog. Over these past few months I've added some spice to my workout by lifting weights and doing a thirty day butt lift challenge, but the majority of my work has come from counting calories and eating back what I burn on runs. The last picture is me down 61 pounds for the smallest I have been in my adult life! I am now around +3 pounds from what I was when I met my husband at 18 (before having 3 kids) in May of 1999. It feels SO good! I love that I've done it without buying into a spendy program or trendy diets, I just ate less than I used. It wasn't fast and I wasn't perfect every day, but I having a Five Guy's burger or an occasional ice-cold Blue Moon draft is a part of life I want to live, just no longer a way I'll eat every day. Thank you MFP for being.... and being free. Thank you to all the people who post their pictures and stories, even if it's hard to do, because it's been coal to my fire and kept me going when I felt low.

I'm a couple pounds away from a healthy BMI and my next goal is to get down another 9 pounds. We'll see what happens from there?! I have a lot of toning to do and need to find a way to get my "mummy tummy" in better shape, but I will do it!! :bigsmile:

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!