Halloween MINUS 20

Options
I am interested in starting a group for a Halloween Challenge.

My birthday is on Halloween and I would like to lose 20 lbs by then! Who's with me?

If you're interested then please share your stats with me:

SW, CW, and UGW.

I am currently 220 lbs and would like to hit 200 by Oct 31st, we can so do this! We can update our information on our weigh in days and provide each other with support and motivation so that we look HOT with our costumes! What do you all think?

Please add me :)

Thanks!

Replies

• rsdgirl
    rsdgirl Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    sw (now): 200.4 pounds
    (2years ago: 261 pounds)

cw: 200 pounds

ugw: 170 pounds

i really need help i know its terrble but true i feel like ive been trying so hard and getting no where

thanks in advance
    rsdgirl
  • Francessaisme
    Francessaisme Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Great idea!!
    Cw: 167-165
    Gw: 140
    Sw: 181 on July 22,13.

I'll be doing Jillian Michaels videos. I'm most concerned with inches and toning. Good luck to all. Don't forget to take before pictures and measurements.
  • fitgirldanyel
    fitgirldanyel Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'm down for this challenge!
    SW: 235 CW: 208 GW: 190 UGW: 165
    I am doing Jillian MIchaels Body Revolution and running. Good luck everyone~
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,793 Member
    Options
    im down, My birthdays 2 weeks after Halloween. i dont have much to lose but ALOT of toning to do
    SW 172
    CW141
    GW130-135

I do weight lifting and 30 minutes of cardio 4 days a week
  • JuantonBliss
    JuantonBliss Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    If I lost 20 pounds lol I'd probably be non-existent :laugh:
  • misjent
    misjent Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hello all! I am "new" to MFP, I signed up a while ago but never used the site. Since I feel like I am giving it my all and getting no where - maybe it's time for some support and motivation. I'll be sure to give that support and motivation right back! We could all use a little from time to time.

Currently I am a full time office manager and a full time student. Thankfully all my classes are online and I don't have to waste a lot of time driving back and forth to school, work and home. I have a treadmill at home along with a dozen work-out DVD's. I do everything in my power to run for at least 30 minutes a day and do some yoga or Pilates. Some days it's only one or the other, but I do try.

In 2008 I began my weight loss journey. I was at my heaviest, 215 lbs. I joined WW and lost 40 lbs in about 6 months. I lost another 10 lbs on my own after I left WW and then - I just sort of stopped. I have been able to maintain my weight loss of 40 - 50 lbs. I tend to bounce around 5 to 7 lbs - once I see the weight creep back up, I get on it, but then stop again.

I am ready to get the last 40ish lbs off. To think that in 2 months I could be half-way there! OMG - that would be amazing!

SW: 169.4 (as of 09/03/13)
    CW: 169.4
    GW: 130

Good luck to you all!
  • KeepGoingKylene
    KeepGoingKylene Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Im in! Although there is a chance I am not going out for Halloween this year (sad I know) but you never know!

SW: 270
    CW: 224
    UGW: 150

Adding you as a friend and anyone else feel free to add me! :flowerforyou:
  • tootchute
    tootchute Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Sw: 355
    Cw: 294
    Ugw between 120-125
    Goal for this Halloween: 280 (I will go from VERY SEVERELY OBESE SEVERELY OBESE)
  • abikinibyjuly
    abikinibyjuly Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    I'm in for 10 lbs, which is a bit more realistic for me. My birthday is October 30th.

CW: 162.8
    Goal for Halloween: 152.8
  • Mechanikitty
    Mechanikitty Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I have a party to hit on Halloween, it'd be cool if I could be 20lbs closer to my goal by then.

SW:>160
    CW:137
    UGW:110-120(I'll decide when I'm comfortable)
  • Missklara
    Missklara Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I would like to join your group :-)

Sw: 197
    Cw : 190
    Gw till halloween: 170 (oh boy, that would be so awesome!)
    Ugw: around 130
  • sweet_blasphemy
    sweet_blasphemy Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I'm in! my b-day is in 2 days, and I wanted to lose 10lbs for it but I don't think the last 2lbs are going to budge by then. No matter, I'm still staying on track and tightening up the diet and exercise even more the past few days since I know I'll want to have a few drinks and treats ;) Halloween is important, too! It's my favorite holiday and I'm finally getting to take my Salem, MA vacation this year at the end of October. It would be awesome to be 20lbs down by then!

SW: 245 (08/23/13)
    CW: 237
    UGW: 180

good luck, and anyone can feel free to add me :)
  • AdriMinus80
    Options
    Ladies, going to give this until tomorrow so that we may gather more people. Once I have enough, then I'll be sending you all the information :)

• PuckettGirl09
    Options
    I'm so in!

SW: 210
    CW:204.0
    UGW:130ish
  • whatwouldmulderdo
    Options
    Count me in!

I am doing some beachbody workouts:) Really need to kick this weight loss into gear!!!

CW: 170

UGW: 125
  • heatheroo35
    heatheroo35 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Love that profile pic! New body under construction....awesome! :)
  • Michelle_dirtracer
    Options
    I am in!

SW: 255lbs
    CW: 180 lbs
    GW: 140ish

I would like to lose 20 by Halloween.
  • telepathe
    Options
    I'm partecipating in like EVERY Halloween challenge :laugh:

5'4''

SW: 136 lbs (27%BF)
    CW: 132 lbs (26%)
    HalloweenGW: 119-120 lbs (20-21%)
  • xxx_ZOE_xxx
    Options
    I'm in

Current weight: 220lbs
    Goal for this challenge: 200lbs

Anyone can feel free to add me as a friend also x
  • weightedfootsteps
    weightedfootsteps Posts: 4,349 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!!

I am Jenny, 5'6" tall, and 32 years old.

SW: 359 lbs Jan 2013

CW: 285 lbs. Sept. 4, 2013

UGW: 150 lbs. ~~~~ Hoping like crazy I get there around not this December, obviously, but next December.

Halloween GW: 265 ~~~~ If I reach this weight...I will not have been this weight in about 10 years!!!!!!!

I'm here for the long haul...but short bursts of hella burns is a good thing too!!! :)

ETA: If you want to add me as a friend I'm all for it..but please leave a message as to where you saw me from. I get a lot of blank requests...and tend to ignore them.

Are we making a group for this or just reporting here?