A new attempt.

Options
Hi all,

At the height of my heaviest, I was 286 pounds (130 kilos). Through a lot of hard work and clean raw eating, with the extremely frustrating disorder of a 100% sluggish thyroid, I dropped down to 176 pounds (80 kilos) over about 15 months. I was so energetic with a new found confidence and pride.

Slowly, I let it slip somehow. A kilo at a time crept back on and it was like a slow moving train wreck with nothing I could do. After gaining back 35 of those kilos, I'm entirely disheartened and deeply shameful. While I'm awfully troubled by this at the moment, it hasn't burned away my resolve to try again, to have the ideals and motivation that I had last time renewed.

I think something very important was missing last time, I had absolutely no support and couldn't give any support from people working towards similar goals. I don't really have any "fitness friends" so if anyone wants to be friends with me and keep each other on the path, that would be great. I also have a fitblr on tumblr, if anyone else does. :)http://cultivate-your-healthy-life.tumblr.com/

Kindest regards,

Erin

Replies

• amberlynyeager
    Options
    Accepting all requests. Love receiving and giving support! Everyone add me I'm accepting all!!
  • bs240z
    bs240z Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    you've done amazing so far Erin. i'd be happy to encourage you. feel free to add me.