Women in their 20s

Options
Hey y'all! What with deleting a bunch of inactive folks off my profile I seem to be short a few friends. I'm looking for ladies in their 20s to help motivate each other on our weight loss journeys. Sorry guys. There's just some stuff that can only be shared with a woman. I'm down 10 pounds and have 33 more to go. My goal is to be fit, healthy, and happy with myself. I'm a college student with a major in history, a band geek, a nerd, and I love to cook. If you think we'll get along feel free to send me a message and add me! :)

*Edit* Forgot to mention I have an open diary for friends

Replies

• ashleyinthecold
    ashleyinthecold Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Sending an invite! I'd love more chatty friends. :)
  • Konfetti123
    Konfetti123 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    24, 5'8 only about 10lbs to lose.
    Anybody is welcome to send me a request with a little note ;)
  • hollymartin90
    hollymartin90 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    hey im new here :)

age 23 recent graduate,trying to lose a few pounds and tone up and just get generally more healthy I guess.
  • SophieC19
    SophieC19 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have a lot of inactive friends too! I'm 22 and anyone feel free to add me, my diary is open :) and I'm on everyday!
  • Salor007
    Salor007 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm 28, have much to loose. Love to cook as well. I'm new to the program, I don't even know if my diary is open..
  • Whachusay
    Options
    I joined awhile ago but never really used this site and I am totally motivated to do something about it now. I'm 22 and on the nerdy side as well, I will send an invite and anyone else feel free to add me!
  • hnsr1021
    hnsr1021 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Almost 23 (next month), have lost 4lb out of 60lb to lose. I'm on here everyday. Feel free to add me! I'd love some more friends! :)
  • StunningLegerity
    StunningLegerity Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Almost 24 (this month)! Been on here for about a month and lost 4 lbs (5'7 and currently weigh 192 lbs). I sign on almost every day (less on the weekends). Looking for motivational friends in this age range as well! Looking to lose 50-60 lbs! Not sure how all the stuff on this site works, so add me and I think my stuff is set to public? Good luck ladies, we can do it!
  • kmm8784
    kmm8784 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I also just cleaned up my friends list.. I just turned 29 last month, I have plenty to lose and want to get most off before 30! Anyone here please feel free to add me for additional motivation and encouragement..
  • Raz129
    Raz129 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I've been on MFP for a few months but am new to connecting with people on here, so new friends are welcome! I'm 26, 5'1, and weigh 167 lbs. I have A LOT to lose.
  • Laurenmp16
    Laurenmp16 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I'll send an invitie! Open diary, and active Monday - Friday, do what I can on the weekends. Love having active friends to encourage. Anyone please feel free to add me as long as you don't plan on posting bible verses on my wall. Thanks! :drinker:
  • ViktoryaC
    ViktoryaC Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I'm 30....is that close enough? I've gained 50 pounds in the past year (110-163), and I'd like to lose it all!
  • Jolie_K
    Jolie_K Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hi :)

I'm 24 and have about 35 pounds to lose. I would really like to have some active friends for support and motivation. Together we can do this!!! Anyone feel free to add me :)
  • zombiesalad
    zombiesalad Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Hiya!

Feel free to add me. I'm 23 and my diary is open to friends. I log almost every day.
  • anastasiathin
    Options
    Hello! I am 22 and just starting to get into this again but never have done it with friends and support on here so would be great to give it a go. I really just want to be healthy, toned and fit. I love food and love cooking healthily but love new recipes! I really need to start loving exercise again too. I have just graduated and now job hunting so need to keep distracted! :)
  • applepie161987
    Options
    Hello! I'm 26 years old, and have about 10 lbs left to go. I have lost 32 so far!
  • splunk88
    Options
    Hi

I'm 25 and looking to lose some weight and feel great about myself. Feel free to add me, anyone :) Always happy to support others!
  • deidresilva
    Options
    hey hey! 28 :) Looking for some extra motivation as well! just got re-motivated!! Feel free to add me! I'm pretty much on everyday! :)
  • rzerz
    Options
    Add me! Just kicking off my journey to blast 15lbs off my body. 5'1", 22, 140lbs, looking for people who'll keep me honest and on track!