I am getting a lot less hungry

aaubrey
aaubrey Posts: 168 Member
I am 8 lbs down (yea) and I have to honestly admit I havent worked to hard for it. It seems like it should have been a lot harder than it was. I got 20 more to go, but finally my clothes are starting to feel looser. It probably sounds crazy but, am I the only one that doesnt believe the scale when you see it go down? Like there must be something wrong with it...:laugh: But, I have noticed the last few days that I am not burning anymore calories, but I guess I am eating less because I sat down tonight and figured that I must have forgotten to write something down because I had 300 left. I even asked my son if he saw me eating a snack or anything, he said no...so I guess it is a good thing. On top of that when I did eat out the other day I got full a lot quicker and was able to push the plate away. This is the first time in my life I can say that. My husband says we have an issue with that since we are told as kids to clean our plates...I dunno. I dont make my kids do that. I want them to eat until they are full..anyway. I guess it is a good thing and I hope the changes I have made in the last month stick

Replies

• aaubrey
    aaubrey Posts: 168 Member
    I am 8 lbs down (yea) and I have to honestly admit I havent worked to hard for it. It seems like it should have been a lot harder than it was. I got 20 more to go, but finally my clothes are starting to feel looser. It probably sounds crazy but, am I the only one that doesnt believe the scale when you see it go down? Like there must be something wrong with it...:laugh: But, I have noticed the last few days that I am not burning anymore calories, but I guess I am eating less because I sat down tonight and figured that I must have forgotten to write something down because I had 300 left. I even asked my son if he saw me eating a snack or anything, he said no...so I guess it is a good thing. On top of that when I did eat out the other day I got full a lot quicker and was able to push the plate away. This is the first time in my life I can say that. My husband says we have an issue with that since we are told as kids to clean our plates...I dunno. I dont make my kids do that. I want them to eat until they are full..anyway. I guess it is a good thing and I hope the changes I have made in the last month stick
  • ColleenLG
    ColleenLG Posts: 29
    Great job and keep up the good work!!
  • I have notices also a similar thing. As a matter a fact a couple of years ago I got what I thought was very healthy and I ate much smaller portions and I am surprised at how quickly you back into that when you are paying attention to the calories. You really look at food different when you know what you have to do to get rid of it again. Suddenly smaller portions are normal and the old amount is way too much!:embarassed: And this site really helped me get back to that a lot easier than the first time I did it on my own.:wink:
    My parents did the same to me, clear you plate before you get up from the table. I hated that! :grumble:
    Even today I felt like I pigged out, ate a lot of popcorn and crap, but I still have over 100 regular calories and then I felt guilty for not running this morning so I went on a 6 mile bike ride. Yeah! Lots of calories that I wont eat tonight.:tongue:
    SM
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!