Is anyone watching the biggest loser? *Spoilers*

Options
I didn't see a thread about it, but the search feature here kind of sucks so I apologize if there was a previous thread.

Anyway, i'm really surprised they voted Allie off. Poor young girl. I feel like she needed it more than (can't remember her name) the older lady. WTF?

Replies

• bellanean
    Options
    I was suprised too! In past seasons they usually keep the younger people. I hate the first coulpe episodes because I feel so bad for the people that get kicked off!
  • jenni185
    Options
    I thought for sure they would keep her and send the older lady packing since she wasn't even sure she wanted to be there.
  • SP0472
    SP0472 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Here's a thread for Biggest Loser 10 - it's in the Chit Chat, Fun & Games Forums

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/121864-biggest-loser-10-talk
  • laurasimmons
    laurasimmons Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    I think the older lady's name was Tina. But I agree I am really shocked that they didn't vote her off and keep on Allie. Especially after seeing the previews for next week where it shows Tina wanting to go home.
  • talkativ15
    Options
    she did good at home though!!! I was happy to see that she kept at it at home!! I think shes going to do a lot before the end of the season at home! The previews for the next episode shows the other woman that was up for elimination just saying she wants to go home...that is what upsets me...she should have said that first off!
  • BeautifulScarsWECHANGED
    Options
    ...especially since they show the older lady quitting next show! :mad:
  • Jena_72
    Jena_72 Posts: 1,057
    Options
    i know!! I feel for the other lady Tina? I think her name is, and I completely understand about always putting others first. But with the medical history behind the young girl, she really needed to be there. It was an impossible decision. But it looks like she has reached out to Danny how cool is that! He learned from the best so I think she is in great hands! She also made some BIG decisions for herself at home. She'll be fine. Cant wait to see her at the finale or who knows maybe sooner!
    What Iwas kind of peeved at was how the did the bar OF COURSE all the girls were going to be in the bottom!! AND THEN He saves the other guy!! now that is WTF!? Did anyone else notice we hardly saw Bob & Jillian?! going to be an interesting season to say the least!
  • StacLegg
    StacLegg Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    ...especially since they show the older lady quitting next show! :mad:

That irritated me so bad when I saw that preview for next week, how dare her!!!!!! =(
  • lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    Options
    Yes, the preview for next week irritated the crap out of me. How about if you didn't want to be there you say something when you are up for flucking elimination. I honestly think most of them sent her home because she was a threat. She is young and would probably lose a lot.

I don't know if I like the way they are doing things this season with half in the bottom and having to fight for the spot. I mean I do think it's nice they are giving them a chance to fight for their spot but I don't know. ..I don't like change so that's probably why I have a problem with it.

I love Bob. :bigsmile:
  • ChubbieTubbie
    ChubbieTubbie Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    I was bummed that they sent Allie home and kept Tina, Allie seemed like she really needed the support and she was SO CLOSE to grabbing that last flag in the challenge! I felt really bad for her, especially since Tina didn't seem like she really wanted to be there.
  • lrichardson2360
    lrichardson2360 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I felt so bad for Allie that her mom won't support her efforts to live healthier, but yet would have her 14 yr old daughter have gastric bypass surgery without exploring the possibility of changing her diet and excercise first. WTF?? Thank God for Danny helping her out.
  • KarenECunningham
    KarenECunningham Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I was upset too but not shocked because obviously the game play has begun. Tina is not a threat but Allie is. She is strong and fierce and would definitely have been more competition than Tina.
  • Beth720
    Beth720 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    I agree I wish they had sent Tina home, but that's more just her general attitude.

I'm not positive she DOES fully quit next episode. How many times have we seen similar things in previews but the person gets talked back into it? Seems like every season there's a meltdown and the person stays - at least until that elimination.
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    Their workouts looked brutal!!!