Google, youre drunk...

Options
2»

Replies

• RuleFive
    RuleFive Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    dude im not in canada? and neither is my pc!

your isp might be *gasp*

they ARE taking over!

ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun!

All your base are belong to us!

allyourbase.gif
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    I googled "you're drunk" and this was the first image
    go-home-bus-youre-drunk.jpg

in Britain buses are expected to be trains a lot. Unfortunately they have the rather more boring "rail replacement service" on the front. "choo choo I'm a train" would actually just brighten my day enough to make me not hate the fact that the rail service couldn't make the trains work and had to send all the passengers on buses instead thus adding about 2hrs to everyone's journey....

ETA: maybe that pic is from Britain... :)

Exhibit A: black cab. I wonder if Boris is on that bus.....

Boris on a bus? *faints*

I've been living in the Gulf for the last 6 years I really have no idea what's happening in Britain any more :laugh:

I saw a pic of the King of the UAE travelling by train though. That would never happen in Bahrain (where i live) though, because a) no trains and b) there's a little tiny weeny bit of civil unrest going on and some Bahrainis don't like the king very much so he probably woudln't travel by train, even if there were trains
  • DashDeV
    DashDeV Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Just another step in our plan to take over the world!
  • pawnstarNate
    pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    ****-google.jpg
  • caroldot
    caroldot Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    I just have to point out that it should be Google, you're drunk (not youre drunk)..... Sorry I had to be that person :grumble:
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,323 Member
    Options
    I just have to point out that it should be Google, you're drunk (not youre drunk)..... Sorry I had to be that person :grumble:

Then put a period at the end of your sentence ffs.
  • RuleFive
    RuleFive Posts: 880 Member
    Options

36blaw.jpg
  • DashDeV
    DashDeV Posts: 545 Member
    Options

tumblr_mscessxDrN1s8egzfo1_500.gif
  • caroldot
    caroldot Posts: 388 Member
    Options

Ok, you got me!!! :blushing:
  • steffij100
    steffij100 Posts: 85 Member
    Options

in Britain buses are expected to be trains a lot. Unfortunately they have the rather more boring "rail replacement service" on the front. "choo choo I'm a train" would actually just brighten my day enough to make me not hate the fact that the rail service couldn't make the trains work and had to send all the passengers on buses instead thus adding about 2hrs to everyone's journey....

Boris on a bus? *faints*

I've been living in the Gulf for the last 6 years I really have no idea what's happening in Britain any more :laugh:

I saw a pic of the King of the UAE travelling by train though. That would never happen in Bahrain (where i live) though, because a) no trains and b) there's a little tiny weeny bit of civil unrest going on and some Bahrainis don't like the king very much so he probably woudln't travel by train, even if there were trains

Trust the King was in first class? Don't suppose he'd find a cup of Tetley's and a curled up cheese sarnie very amusing! :smile:
  • mommabenefield
    mommabenefield Posts: 1,329 Member
    Options

Ok, you got me!!! :blushing:

39758409179869662rYtxD52Oc.jpg
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options

Boris on a bus? *faints*

Trust the King was in first class? Don't suppose he'd find a cup of Tetley's and a curled up cheese sarnie very amusing! :smile:

I don't think the UAE trains have first and 2nd class... and I'd expect you'd get a cup of Lipton's with way too much sugar and a shawarma wrap on an Arab run train.

ETA: :drinker: <-- cups of Lipton's with too much sugar and some bits of mint and/or sage thrown in