2»

Replies

• odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    chastity belt manufacturers
    any cigarette company
    mcDonalds

I told you I don't want the chastity belt anymore...
    43932452 Posts: 7,246 Member
    Options
    At&t, Comcast and Kaiser permanente .. does HMO count?
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    President
    Congress
    Senate

2nd this!!
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    Direct for sure

Future prediction: all state mandated obamacare insurance plans
  • Sandytoes71
    Sandytoes71 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Direct TV
    Comcast
    At&t
    Allstate insurance!!!!
    All of the above
    And those few that said direct tv rocks???.....Ha your time is coming. I dont care how long you've had their service...your time will come!
  • MelisRunning
    MelisRunning Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    AT&T
    AT&T
    AT&T
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    1. US Federal Government
    2. State of California
    The two above are big enough, there doesn't need to be a number 3.
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    1. US Federal Government
    2. State of California
    The two above are big enough, there doesn't need to be a number 3.

ooooo yeah I'm adding cali to my list
  • Kasmira0004
    Kasmira0004 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    AT&T- Nothing but profanity comes to mind. I had such horrible experiences over and over and over and over with them. #&*(#

Verizon- My husband got screwed by them before we started dating. We switched to altell together they ended up merging with verizon so we got screwed by verizon yet again. Fantastic.

National fitness center- yeah.........
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    So, I really get torqued by businesses that have the "You need me more than I need you attitude". Some I just try to avoid all together and there are a few places I will never do business with again.

In your opinion what are the 3 worst businesses and why, in as little of writing as possible.

1. Direct TV (FULL BOYCOTT) - Worst customer service ever, long term customers get shafted and get no incentives unless you threaten to cancel. Then they bow in front of you and beg for you to stay with short term offers, the offers disappear before the term they promised. They are a very sneaky company. ALWAYS check your bill and never set-up AUTO PAY.

2. Wells Fargo Bank (FULL BOYCOTT) - They have no "Personal" in Personal Banking. No customer service and FREE doesn't mean FREE.

3. Best Buy Product Support - Customer service reps must pull double duty for Direct TV cause they are just as bad. Lame *kitten* geek squad coverage "Never" works the way it was marketed. I like Best Buy for their sales and financing, but I guess they see it as you saved the money on the goods, so they cut the money from customer service.

gotta love these first world problems.

try Goldman sachs., Galxo Smithkleine ..no need for a third.
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    Monsanto

*runs*

winner.
  • Firemansam79
    Firemansam79 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Direct TV
    Comcast
    At&t
    Allstate insurance!!!!
    All of the above
    And those few that said direct tv rocks???.....Ha your time is coming. I dont care how long you've had their service...your time will come!

I agree.... Everyone has their day. Unless your happy to pay the insane amount for TV. Entertainment should not cost what is does. It's sad when I can have a Landline, 5M internet service and all the same channels I had with Direct TV for LESS..... If I have trouble with my new company they speak sound like they want to help and are FRIENDLY. Also when they have a rate increase on anything they let you know WHEN and HOW MUCH it will be.

I hear Dish Network is even worse, so if someone had switched from them, they probably like direct tv.
  • moosegt35
    moosegt35 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    eBay. Great if you are bying stuff, AWFUL if you are a seller. I will never sell or buy another thing on eBay.
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    well from CANADA.....
    BELL JUST SUCKS DONKEYBALLS
    AND ROGERS, well
    they suck even more.
  • kiekokay
    kiekokay Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Comcast
    Comcast
    Comcast

Ditto
    Ditto
    Ditto
    :explode: :grumble: :mad: :angry:
  • Monkey_Business
    Monkey_Business Posts: 1,800 Member
    Options
    President
    Congress
    Senate

This...Really have one question for them: Why should I pay taxes if they cannot develop a budget?

And yes the Bass Turds are my boss... go figure right?
  • mrs_mab
    mrs_mab Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    President
    Congress
    Senate

AMEN!