geeky jocks and hot nerds UNITE!

Options

Replies

• NumbrsNerd
    NumbrsNerd Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I've scored straight 100+'s in two college-level statistics courses.....math problems make me giddy!

ETA: pretty sure I'm going to get an MBA in stats....
  • tomoswilding
    tomoswilding Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I have been a nerd since before it was "cool" to be a nerd. Anyone else feel me on that one?

Yep, I've been a geek since I popped out.
  • RllyGudTweetr
    RllyGudTweetr Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    For all the guys out there and because I am neither a geeky jock(ette) or hot nerd!

Leonard-and-Penny-Fan-Art-the-big-bang-theory-33893293-245-225.gif
    Penny uses Sexy Glasses Lowering Technique! It's super effective!
  • ohmyquaddd
    ohmyquaddd Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I love it when you talk nerdy to me ;)
  • DrMAvDPhD
    DrMAvDPhD Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    I have been a nerd since before it was "cool" to be a nerd. Anyone else feel me on that one?

It's cool now?
  • zipnguyen
    zipnguyen Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    <
    has Ph.D. in finance and is economics professor.
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    if you want to parlay this into group form, look no further: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/15633-geeky-jocks-hot-nerds-unite
  • choijanro
    choijanro Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    I love to play ps3,psp & pc games,, and watch anime,read manga and mastering my kung fu arts ^_^
  • MrsBobaFett
    MrsBobaFett Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    IN!!!!!!!
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options

It's cool now?

It's apparently the cool thing to be. Note people wearing fake "nerd glasses" all the time, and saying they're a nerd because they like Big Bang Theory even though they don't understand half the jokes.

Edit: not talking about people on this thread, I'm talking general population
  • jillyk89
    jillyk89 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Nerds unite <3 add me!
    Meow
  • mantium999
    mantium999 Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    In to join the revolution
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options

It's cool now?

It's apparently the cool thing to be. Note people wearing fake "nerd glasses" all the time, and saying they're a nerd because they like Big Bang Theory even though they don't understand half the jokes.

Edit: not talking about people on this thread, I'm talking general population
    Exactly, and even if its just accepted it certainly wasn't acceptable when I was a teen. It was abnormal or weird, and no I do not consider it to be either of those things just standing by the comment my life would have been much more fun in high school if I was born a decade later. :D
  • _errata_
    _errata_ Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    Will there be LARPing? Whatever. I'm in.

That or Pathfinder. This wouldn't be a proper nerd party without some quality gaming.
  • jillyk89
    jillyk89 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Nerds apply within ;)
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Plain old nerd checking in :drinker:
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    I hang with nerds sometimes...

Cool kids they be to me...
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,837 Member
    Options
    I started life as a long hair guitarist in a band who had an Apple II and 8088 computer. I can program in a few languages, played D&D, Ran track and cross country, and I am the biggest embarrassing goober around.

Come hang with me.
  • asimmons221
    asimmons221 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I'm told I'm a geek, my major in school, my love for math, physics, and anything to do with outer space or future tech... so I guess I'm in.
  • JuantonBliss
    JuantonBliss Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    TOTALLY IN :laugh: