Supportive friends needed! <3

Options
2»

Replies

• Tonyawalter5
    Tonyawalter5 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I definitely could use some supportive friends too! Feel free to add me as a friend :) I don't have many friends on MyFitnessPal and could always use the motivation. I have been overweight as long as I can remember and finally in the last year have managed to lose about 46 lbs. My goal is a 100lb weight loss and I have quite a way to go. MyFitnessPal helps tremendously. I just want to be healthy and happy with myself for once. I don't want to by the shy overweight girl anymore!
  • Jax373
    Options
    Feel free to add me too!
  • ethansmom3
    Options
    I'm new here and also looking for supportive friends. I'm just starting my weight loss journey and hopefully a new lifestyle as well. So feel free to add me as well :)
  • sdaniels4
    sdaniels4 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Me, too! Have lost weight using Weight Watchers, Medifast....need to learn to do it on my own! Injured my leg a few weeks ago and cannot exercise until it heals (4-6 weeks!), so diet is more important than ever. I too want to lose weight by June 2014 (50 lbs) in time for my son's wedding. They have not actually set the date yet, but I do know is will be between June and Sept. 2014 and most likely be in the Florida Keys....time to start working on that bathing suit body! Would love some friends to take this journey with.:smile:
  • DivaMimi62
    DivaMimi62 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm in. You may not see me on the boards for a few days if I'm busy but I'm usually lurking....I'm ready for this to be a lifestyle change, not only for me but my hubby too. Maybe some of this will rub off on him! Good luck everyone.
  • sammiwwarren
    Options
    i just joined and i want to lose 60 pounds by next summer, i am hoping to at least lose 40 pounds by Christmas i would like so supportive friends add if you want
  • Jeslynn81
    Options
    I think I have everyone added above, if I missed someone please send a request :)