100 Pounds Gone! :D

Options
I don't often post on the message boards but I've been waiting for this moment since I started on my weight loss journey. Today when I stepped on the scale, it read "163 lbs"; which means I now have 100 pounds of fat gonee!
I always get asked "how did you do it?" by my friends and family and I always tell them the same thing; workout like there's no tomorrow, watch what you eat and surround yourself by supportive friends (even if they are behind a computer and not in person). When I first started on here, I was only eating 1200 cals...this wasn't gonna cut it, after many attempts at changing my cals, I finally got the amount that worked for me. As I kept losing weight I had to play around with my cals, trying to find what gave me the best loss. I workout 6 days a week and did many varieties of exercise; Tae Bo, Zumba, Insanity, Hip Hop Abs, Rockin' Body, and I even started running with the help of Zombies, Run! I'm not a clean eater, I'm not too fond of veggies but I try my best to eat healthy. Apparently, I did something right :) I know it's used a lot but....If I can do it, so can you! Feel free to add me as a friend, I'd love to help you on your journey :) Now, for the pictures :D

PicMonkeyCollage_zpsf8e1f4d9.jpg

100-2_zps07fe355b.jpg

100-1_zps035fc3ee.jpg

100-3_zps3fe7a393.jpg

100-4_zps62d2935f.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!