What is your best meal of the day?

Options
Mine is ALWAYS lunch. It's always the healthiest but I always get the most calories from my lunch (unless I eat a super horrible dinner)

My breakfasts are usually an Herbalife shake or meal bar

What is yours?

Replies

• Patzycakes
    Patzycakes Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Mine is always dinner. At work I just have time for a yogurt or piece of fruit for breakfast and since I pack a lunch, either a salad or sandwich or whatever (eating out is so bad and expensive with my local options). I really go all out for dinner. My boyfriend and I are always cooking something tasty for dinner.
  • xX_Samantha_Xx
    xX_Samantha_Xx Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Dinner for me, too! I generally eat a yogurt for breakfast, then a small snack, a small-ish lunch, and then dinner. And depending on calorie allotment left, a snack after dinner. :)
  • Patzycakes
    Patzycakes Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    If I'm under calories after dinner. I have glass of wine :drinker:
  • AmberJewelCR
    Options
    Amen to THAT! :drinker:
  • babyj0
    babyj0 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I usually go all out for dinner, sometimes lunch. I keep breakfast very small or sometimes even SKIP it. :noway: Shocker huh! Lol... I'm just not that hungry in the mornings. Rather eat my calories for when I'm REALLY hungry.
  • hdyanneh
    Options
    During the week LUNCH...weekends would be DINNER!
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options
    My "after dinner" meal. Typically along the lines of a big plate of cornbread & butter (over 500 cals worth), 3-5 cups of cereal with milk, & a pint of ice cream. This is typically within an hour after dinner which consists of 16 oz (cooked weight) chicken breast, 1/2 lb spinach and 1/2 lb white potato.
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options
    "Late night" which almost always involves ice cream. It often also involves Pop Tarts. Tonight I might have a giant cookie instead. I'm not sure yet.
  • hifi898
    Options
    Any of the 6 I eat every day... :laugh: :laugh: :tongue: :laugh: :laugh:
  • InForBacon
    InForBacon Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    The ones that include bacon, so all of them.
  • stumblinthrulife
    stumblinthrulife Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    The next one.
  • HeyGoRun
    HeyGoRun Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    Lunch! I workout after dinner so its gotta be light!
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    Whatever the next one is...I eat like a king at every meal. I'm a foodie...wouldn't have it any other way. Good food rocks and there's no time in this world for ****ty meals.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    Whatever the next one is...I eat like a king at every meal. I'm a foodie...wouldn't have it any other way. Good food rocks and there's no time in this world for ****ty meals.
  • daniellemm1
    daniellemm1 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I save most of my calories for dinner so I can enjoy a nice big meal with my husband.
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    Pretty much what cwolfman said as I'm also a foodie. I really enjoyed the cinnamon roll and breakfast casserole I had for breakfast this morning. And also enjoyed my sandwich wrap, cucumber slices and plum for lunch.

However, I still have my favorites. For instance, I'm definitely more excited about having the pasta with a hearty meat/veg sauce and garlic bread I've got planned for dinner Friday night than the pork chops, mashed potatoes and green beans we're having tonight.
  • Confuzzled4ever
    Confuzzled4ever Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    My best meals is whatever one I am currently eating.

I love food. :)

if you mean healthiest. It varies. I don't have a lot of junk on hand usually. So even when I "gorge" it's usually on healthy stuff. Just don't look at Tuesday.... LOL
  • DymonNdaRgh40
    DymonNdaRgh40 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    It's always breakfast for me. I have to have coffee, followed by green tea and I always eat a green apple. Every now and then I'll add greek yogurt with ground flax seed, turkey sausage, or granola bar if I'm extra hungry.
  • crysmiss86
    crysmiss86 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Breakfast is my favorite. I know just enough receipes to know how to make them all and not get bored. I usually eat salads for lunch and dinner becuase I am lazy and they are easy, plus I hate vegetables so the Kale and Romaine and Spinich help with the vitamin intake.
  • AmberJewelCR
    Options
    I love breakfast food, but I can't eat it when it's supposed to be eaten. If I eat any earlier than 2 hours after I wake up, it messes my stomach up BAD!