Visalus Shake recipes

Options
Hello!
Yesterday I ordered Body By Vi shake mix. I ordered enough to do two a day. So I'm definitely going to need to switch it up! Does anyone have any creative or favorite recipes that I could give a try? I love fruit and of course chocolate! But I'm also open to try new things as well. Thank you!!!

Replies

• princessfiona
    princessfiona Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    My favourite is to add 1/4 cup of source pineapple-coconut-banana yogurt, and I freeze a can of crushed pineapple into an ice cube tray, and add 2-3 ice cubes, or 1/4 cup straight from the can, and about a tablespoon of coconut torani sugar free syrup, 2 scoops of visalus, and 1 cup milk/ almond milk/ water, and blend in a magic bullet.
  • princessfiona
    Options
    1. Sometimes I added a tablespoon of unsweetened cocoa powder.
    2. Cocoa powder and peanut butter (don't add too much though! Lots of calories)
    3. Sugar free torani caramel syrup (sometimes with leftover coffee frozen into ice cubes)
    4. Frozen strawberries
    5 peach slices and yogurt
  • klovold1983
    klovold1983 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    1. Sometimes I added a tablespoon of unsweetened cocoa powder.
    2. Cocoa powder and peanut butter (don't add too much though! Lots of calories)
    3. Sugar free torani caramel syrup (sometimes with leftover coffee frozen into ice cubes)
    4. Frozen strawberries
    5 peach slices and yogurt

Rather than using actual peanut butter, I just use PB2 in my shakes... Tastes like peanut butter with less than 1/4 of the caloric intake.
  • Cosmochica12
    Options
    Wow those all sound so good! Thank you so much!!! I will definitely buy those ingredients! Another friend told me today to try blending frozen banana and graham crackers and honey! In case anyone else wanted to try that too!!:)
  • mgobluetx12
    mgobluetx12 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    2 tablespoons peanut flour or peanut butter and one tablespoon of jelly for a peanut butter and jelly shake.

Add 1/2 cup sliced peaches, 1/2 tsp cinnamon and 1/2 tsp vanilla extract for a peach cobbler shake.

Do a search on Google and you will come up with pages of suggestions, but those 2 are my favorite I use with protein powder.
  • princessfiona
    Options
    I can't buy pb2 in my area, and I keep meaning to order it online!
  • Ariana120689
    Ariana120689 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Ariana120689
    Ariana120689 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I use 1 tbsp of sugarfree butterscotch pudding mix, 1 tsp of sugarfree chocolate mix, and 1 tbsp of peanut butter. Taste just like a butterfinger