Disgusted and can't look away

Options
edorice
edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
I was just at Target and there are three rows of Halloween candy there. There is a fourth row of regular everyday candy next two it and Halloween candy at every register. Of course i see this every year, however I think it bothers me even more this year. My eyes are wide open now.

Replies

• Amarillo_NDN
    Amarillo_NDN Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    If you don't buy it, you can't eat it. Buy it and you know it going to on your butt. *wink*
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    I have no intentions of eating that crap. But imagine who is eating it.
  • suzikelley
    suzikelley Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I totally agree!! No wonder America is so fat!
  • melodyg
    melodyg Posts: 1,423 Member
    Options
    I know! I have to buy *some* because we are participating in an event for kids... but I am wondering what in the world I am going to do when the candy influx comes into my house again. My little boy is only 4... so we usually limit candy to one a day or less and always have Halloween candy left over at Easter! I'm not against candy in moderation... but can we come up with some healthier options too? I may be the unpopular mom handing out fruit snacks. :) Actually... I think I may go buy some animal crackers or all-natural fruit snacks for the littlest ones, that will help me feel a little better!
  • exercisediva
    Options
    I am so glad i have teenagers! and we live in the "country" no trick or treaters over here :-)