Looking for 20 somethings who are motivated!

Options
Hello!
My name is Lizzie, I'm a "life dieter" due to a thyroid issue and also PCOS. I like to keep motivated by chatting to other motivated people and just sharing ideas and info!

I'm a transitioning vegan (currently no dairy in my diet) but that doesn't mean I will be grossed out by non vegans! (my boyfriend is the biggest meat eater I've ever met and we have no issue with each others diet!)

So feel free to add me and let's get to know each other?!

Replies

• marikaCL
    marikaCL Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like.

I log on everyday and support as much as I can. Always happy to just chat as well.
  • amandarawr06
    amandarawr06 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Can add me as well. Am 23! Log on daily and try to be as supportive as I can be :D
  • pittjenn
    pittjenn Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm 29, and looking to shed the weight I've gained from becoming single (dating = dinners out), going back to grad school (no time to cook = dinners out), etc in the past couple years. I'm looking more for lifestyle/habit changes than a diet, and I'm gluten-free due to allergies, so I bet our food diaries will be quite different :)
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) - I am 25 and have been working on weight loss for about 2 years. It has been really slow for me but I am more into finding ways to diet that really work for me so I am still happy while doing it and that will help me keep it off in the end.
  • Hiya, feel free to add me I'm 28 reasonably new to MFP
  • charshiers
    Options
    im 29 and motivated to losing weight and getting healthier and so far its working :):) feel free to add me :))
  • Hyacinth86
    Hyacinth86 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'll add you! I'm 26, have PCOS as well, and fairly certain I'm gluten intolletant.
  • ALittleSwanny
    ALittleSwanny Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Added all you beautiful ladies :) xxx
  • raelynnsmama52512
    raelynnsmama52512 Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm 21 and a SAHM trying to lose the weight I've gained over the last 4 years. I love meeting new people and sharing advice and motivation. :)
  • RN514
    RN514 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add :)
    I'm on here daily!

Good luck with your goals!!
  • jen_zz
    jen_zz Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    I'm 25, female, 5"3, log on daily. Feel free to add me!
  • GBPack93
    Options
    20 year old male who is training for a marathon and using this to ensure I get enough nutrients. Feel free to add me!
  • ashandstuff
    ashandstuff Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    23 year old here! Totally motivated and ready to be a friend to anyone willing to try! :]
    Let’s get in shape!!!
  • TripZeros
    TripZeros Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me (anyone that's needing more buddies)!
    I am 20 years old, 5ft 9inch, happily married and a mom to the BEST little boy in the entire world!
    I am a horse fanatic and have been riding since I was a toddler. (Anyone else a horse nut?)
    My profile pic makes me look like a B$#%@, but I'm actually super sweet :D.
  • Varibaby
    Varibaby Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi all!! I'm 29 and am absolutely determined to be healthy and happy by age 30! Feel free to add me! :) And best of luck in your fitness journey everybody! :)
  • TamaraKat
    TamaraKat Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Howdy there! :bigsmile:
    I am 20!! I am also motivated in helping others succeed and help support them through this process. It plays an important part in weight loss :happy: and fitness in general.

Feel free to add me! - This invitation is open to everyone!
  • sealevels
    Options
    Just turned 25, log everyday, and support as much as I can. Feel free to add me.
  • Aishteru85
    Aishteru85 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Feel Free to add me. I'm 28 and are motivated to do this. lets support each other! :laugh:
  • redbev306
    Options
    Hi, 27 here & always happy to have more motivated MFP friends!
  • suppakana
    suppakana Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    I'm a transitioning vegan (currently no dairy in my diet) but that doesn't mean I will be grossed out by non vegans! (my boyfriend is the biggest meat eater I've ever met and we have no issue with each others diet!)

That is seriously an amazing thing; I hope you guys stay that way forever-and-ever!

I turned 20 this summer and have also dropped about 15 lbs this summer! In another 15 I'll be at my goal and I plan to be there by New Years - or else! Friend request sent =)