Become a better you - Pastor Joel Olsteen

Options
Reading Joel Olsteen's books really helped me a lot. Keeping the right attitude and mindset will not only help you accomplish your goals but will help you become a better you. I would suggest for you guys to check it out. Have a blessed day!

"Don't settle for mediocrity; don't be complacent; never let good enough be good enough. Keep pressing forward. Don't talk about the way you are, talk about the way you want to be.." Joel Olsteen

Replies

• annabellj
    annabellj Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    every day i pick a new mantra to focus on, like i like my waist, or i love my kids or whatever. it keeps the negative in ck. thanks for reminding about joel. he is awesome and i will get out his bk again
  • JoyceJoanne
    JoyceJoanne Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    I have read it. May read it again. I like him, he is always so positive.
  • MrsMcNeal
    MrsMcNeal Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I enjoy Joel Osteen too. I was a little discouraged a couple of days ago. I'd lost 119 pounds and had gained all but 26 of it back. Well I've been with myfitnesspal for a littlle over a month and is doing very well. What happened was.... I went into my closet and started to try on clothes.....Wellllll, was just disgusted at what I'd allowed to happen to myself. I then felt like just saying FORGET it. Not good!!! I realized that I have to keep a great attitude and keep going because stopping will get me no place. When I lost weight before, I kept it off for about 2 1/2 years. It's easy to have a bad attitude but better to live with a postive one. I have decided to honor God in my eatting this time and not to do it by myself with myself. I've made a choice this time to pray over my food and thank God that He is first in it.
  • championnfl
    championnfl Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Watch Osteen's sermon every Sunday, [family time] always puts life in the proper perspective! Those who haven't seen his program,might want to check it out.:happy: On a couple of stations in our area.
  • jeena
    jeena Posts: 29
    Options
    I am about to reread it. The message I receive from that book alone was very inspiring to work towards my goals. Lately I have been an eating machine due to external conditions. So I grabbed Joel and logged back on to reclaim my goals.