help! lactose free , low cal snack and lunch idea's

Options
hello all,
this one is not for me but my daughter she is 18 and needs to lose weight but has not really gotten on the bandwagon with me on this healthy life thing sadly. she has been dragged along kicking and screaming so to speak. i can't make her want this but i can control the food that i buy that comes into the house. that being said we have been on a decent start, the year before last she gained 40 pounds in one year (not good ) but this past year she gained nothing so like said this is a start. she was diagnosed with IBS and threw that and a food diary we realized she was lactose intolerant.

well that has thrown me off as far as what i buy her for quick lunches and snacks at first i just bought lactose free ice cream and fruit but she is getting tired of those being her only options so anyone have any idea's for me? when it comes to meals i have been thrown off just slightly because even just using butter in something will upset her stomach when i went shopping i must have gone up and down the isles a bunch of times looking for inspiration but ... nothing

thanks in advance :)
heather

Replies

• LaurenLouG
    LaurenLouG Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Roasted vegetable salad with chickpeas and tahini dressing? Yum.

I would just google or search Pinterest for vegan lunch ideas as they would be lactose free. Lots of options out there!