Hello all

Options
Hello everyone, I am sort of new to mfp. I started about a month ago. This is the first time I have stuck to any weight loss attempt ever, not counting the time I took the weight loss pills. I am very excited, it has been about a month that I have been doing this so it is a HUGE deal for me. I have lost just a hare over 14 pounds so far.

I do have a question, I joined some challenges that were sent to me by mfp mail and I don't know where to go to find them. Anyone know where to find them?

Other than that I really love mfp, this is the easiest and most user friendly site I have ever tried using. I absolutely love the scanner. If it takes too much work, I won't do it, just too lazy, this gives me NO excuse and I love it!

I am hoping to lose about 50 pounds by May, so I actually have about 36 left to go. My total goal is to lose about 150 pounds.

Replies

• MzManiak
    MzManiak Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. And congrats on the weight loss, and for sticking with it so far! 14 pounds in 1 month is huge...

To get to your challenges (I'm guessing they were groups, since you had to join?) Click the Community tab on the top blue bar, then the Groups tab on the dark blue bar right below it. If they were only topics that you replied to, Click the Community tab, then Message Boards, then My Topics and you should see them in there.

Good luck in reaching your goals!
  • OffTheBeatenPath
    OffTheBeatenPath Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I found the challenges that I was talking about. They were actually from Endomondo fitness tracker, not from here. I guess that would make a HUGE difference in finding them. O.o
  • NattyJayne1991
    NattyJayne1991 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Wow fantastic weight loss!! Keep up the hard work. Wish I could help but I wouldn't have a clue unfortunately. You'll soon reach your goal you've done amazingly so far :)
  • mrshudson813
    mrshudson813 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the weight loss! Being in groups or accepting challenges is a good way to stay on track because then you are committed.