If I was a Hot chic...

Options

Replies

• pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    I think it would be harder to have "true" friends...lots of superficial "wanna get in your pants" friends.

*gasp*

I am appalled.

This is a health and fitness site.
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    I think it would be harder to have "true" friends...lots of superficial "wanna get in your pants" friends.
    Those are my favorite kind....from either gender.

my favorite kind too. come hither!
  • dirty_dirty_eater
    dirty_dirty_eater Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    You mean if you were a hot chick and not prone to whining about lack of friends for being something you can never be?

Probably
  • dropdeadgreggie_
    dropdeadgreggie_ Posts: 166 Member
    Options

*gasp*

I am appalled.

This is a health and fitness site.

So does that mean I can't get in your pants?
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    Options
    If I were a were a man with a six pack and no shirt, would I have more friends?

no. hot chick trumps six-pack man
  • TheCaren
    TheCaren Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    No. Because average chicks find hot chicks threatening so they'd avoid you. And guys wouldn't ask you out because they assume you'd never go out with someone like them and that you have guys lined up waiting to date you.

Ah. The suffering of being a hot chick. But I will prevail.... LOL :laugh: :love: :laugh:
  • toofatnomore
    toofatnomore Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    nope .. you would just encounter more weirdos and tools
    And based on your pic, you would know...
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options

Thigh gap or GTFO.
  • MNA76
    MNA76 Posts: 1,541
    Options
    Possibly.

You'd definitely have more creepers.
  • sbbhbm
    sbbhbm Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    Depends on if you were a discriminating hot chick... you may get more friend requests, but that doesn't mean you have to populate your list with every single request. I have a very small friend list. And yes, I just qualified myself as a hot chick :laugh:
  • The_Enginerd
    The_Enginerd Posts: 3,982 Member
    Options
    Those are my favorite kind....from either gender.
    We both can't fit in them... so

tumblr_mibole8NlK1s20tq6o1_500.jpg
  • russbittles
    Options
    Laughing at all the posts by women with their hotness on display.
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Depends on if you were a discriminating hot chick... you may get more friend requests, but that doesn't mean you have to populate your list with every single request. I have a very small friend list. And yes, I just qualified myself as a hot chick :laugh:

That's because you ARE a hot chick.
  • ToFatT0B3S1ck
    ToFatT0B3S1ck Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    No. All other females would hate you and males would only be interested in getting into your pants.
  • gameovergt
    Options
    probably
  • mag131
    mag131 Posts: 542 Member
    Options

Thigh gap or GTFO.

haha. I love this.
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    No. Because average chicks find hot chicks threatening so they'd avoid you. And guys wouldn't ask you out because they assume you'd never go out with someone like them and that you have guys lined up waiting to date you.

Ah. The suffering of being a hot chick. But I will prevail.... LOL :laugh: :love: :laugh:

ah, thank you. this explains my life ;)
  • BathtubBadger
    BathtubBadger Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Oh.
    So that's why I have only about 60 friends.

Oh. :cry:
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    No. All other females would hate you and males would only be interested in getting into your pants.

umm speak for yourself! All my hot chicks are awesome, strong and intelligent women....
  • _crafty_
    _crafty_ Posts: 1,682 Member
    Options

umm speak for yourself! All my hot chicks are awesome, strong and intelligent women....

you win the interwebz today