Replies

• insertcoinshere
    insertcoinshere Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Me too please!!!
  • moonshine_betty
    moonshine_betty Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Long time lifter here, always open to more female lifting buds. Add me if you or anyone else likes!
  • gsager
    gsager Posts: 977 Member
    Options
    I lift!
  • CassandraBurgos83
    CassandraBurgos83 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    I love love love lifting! It;s changed my body more than cardio ever came close to!
  • RhinestoneRocky
    RhinestoneRocky Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I've been lifting since January and I'm totally hooked!

Sending you an add! :)
  • LishLash79
    LishLash79 Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    LOVE LOVE LOVE lifting.. feel free to add me ;)
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    Former cardio junkie/current lifter here.
  • shoshi68
    shoshi68 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Love lifting too! Add me!
  • Nar1965
    Options
    I'm just getting into lifting -- anyone feel free to add me!
  • svsl0928
    svsl0928 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I life twice a week and am getting ready to add another day. Feel free to add me.
  • fattymcbuttrpants
    Options
    LOVE LOVE lifting! I just started and am still trying to figure out how to incorporate eating 'more'.... such a weird concept to me since i'm burning more cals now! I lift about 3x a week!
  • sukiwabi
    sukiwabi Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    lifter and a runner. would love more lifting friends. anyone can feel free to add me. :flowerforyou:
  • princesstoadstool82
    Options
    I ♥ lifting :) been doing the stronglifts program for a month and machines a month before that... its the best thing ive ever done !!!!
  • mjkanaan
    mjkanaan Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    New lifter here, too. Just started NROL4W this week, but have been lifting for about a month. Trying to wrap my head around the NROL4W, as it seems like such a short period of time in the gym each time. I also run a few times a week, after just completing the C25K program about a week ago. Loving the results from lifting, and already seeing some definition, so excited to see even more progress!

Anyone please feel free to add me!
  • _namaste_
    Options
    I *think* I added everyone but if I happened to miss you please send me an add. So glad to have you all on my list!
  • Klem4
    Klem4 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Love lifting!! I started March-ish earlier this year for a bit, but then took a break (with a few sessions but nothing great, lol), but started up again in July. I just started Jamie Eason's Livefit program, I am on the end of week 3. After that, I think I'm going to try stronglifts. Anyways.. I love lifting and having muscles. :)
  • pepperpat64
    pepperpat64 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    I lift and will send you a friend request. All other posters here, feel free to friend me, and just include a note that says "ladies who lift post" or something like that. :-)

I also just started doing BodyPump, which is fun and a nice change from lifting, for those who occasionally get bored or just need a lot of variety in their routines. :-)
  • Hev_uk
    Hev_uk Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I'm a new-ish lifter. Did lots of crossfit style things with a trainer last year and now I've moved on to new rules on my own. I love squatting! Please feel free to add me
  • Mobilemuscle
    Mobilemuscle Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Omg I just found the forums on here! lol making fitness friends is the best :)
  • DymonNdaRgh40
    DymonNdaRgh40 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    lifter and a runner. would love more lifting friends. anyone can feel free to add me. :flowerforyou:

Same here! I love doing both:happy: