In 19 months, I've lost 262 pounds. New Me, New Life.

Options

Replies

• RawOogle
    Options
    Wow!! What can I say? When I first started to read your story I thought this guy can write!!! As I read on you despair and pain captivated me! I found myself thinking how much pain the people around me must be in and was drawn into compassion! You my friend are an amazing human being!! I'm so happy for you!! Congrats on creating the life you wanted, enjoy your ride!! :drinker:
  • jmdax
    jmdax Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    You da man!
  • reneekise
    reneekise Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for sharing your story - it is extremely inspiring and I'm very happy that I had the chance to read it. :happy:
  • FixIngMe13
    FixIngMe13 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    I had only seen the picture and didn't even read... so I went back to read because you had taken the time to write it, so I need to take the time to read it... and I'm SO glad I did!!! You had me in tears. I can't tell you how many times I've done that walk of shame. I hate the clothes I have to wear, the clothes I'm forced to wear because the smaller clothes... the cuter clothes are too small for me. It makes me angry that just because you are big/obese, they expect you to not care what you look like. Then it dawned on me.... that is the one thing that can push me.... because I want to wear those cute clothes, not those horrible *tent* looking clothes that make me look like a damn clown.

Could I ask you what you did in those 19 months (besides saying no to fast food) to change your life?

Congratulations.... I'm just in complete awe of you!
  • luisalg14
    luisalg14 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    "Christ, more skulls" made me laugh!

Your story is amazing, and am thankful for you to have shared it with us :flowerforyou:
  • phocid
    phocid Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    What a moving and motivating read this morning. Thank you so much.
  • JanaCanada
    JanaCanada Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    Holy Crow! This is the MOST amazing transformation I have seen on MFP!! GREAT JOB!!!
  • Gemma_Louisex
    Gemma_Louisex Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    OMG you look absolutely incredible!!!!! What an inspiration!
  • alwaysgreen17
    alwaysgreen17 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing. That was brilliantly written. You look (and I'm sure, more importantly, feel) incredible. Way to stick with it. :flowerforyou:
  • Hendrix7
    Hendrix7 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    Lakers-Fan-Takes-Off-Sunglasses.gif

I salute you sir.
  • Louisecooper87
    Louisecooper87 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Well that was emotional to read! Unbelievable job mate! Awesome!!
  • pienthesky32
    pienthesky32 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Very well written...you are such a success!
  • hilaryhill
    hilaryhill Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    holy cow. amazing.
  • jeffd247
    jeffd247 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Thanks.
  • imzadi481
    imzadi481 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    This is absolutely amazing, thank you for sharing your story. You write beautifully!
  • Birder150
    Birder150 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    You're a BADASS!
  • sweetcurlz67
    sweetcurlz67 Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! Simply AMAZING!!!

Congrats man! You are inspirational!
  • SugarNtheRaw
    SugarNtheRaw Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Holy mother of FTW! THIS should be an MFP add. Or on Oprah, something. Damn! AMAZING job, and CONGRATS!
  • kellicruz1978
    kellicruz1978 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Oh my, I just want to hug you...the old you, and the new you too! Great story, thank you for sharing. It's inspiring!!!
  • mou_254
    mou_254 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    what's better than wow? 'cause i really need a word good enough for this!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!