In 19 months, I've lost 262 pounds. New Me, New Life.

Options

Replies

• Missjilly1025
    Missjilly1025 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Can I just say "hubba hubba" well done good lookin'
  • wondermommie85
    wondermommie85 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Your story is amazing. You did an amazing job getting your life back. Keep up the good work!
  • jazzygurl81
    jazzygurl81 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    WOW, YOU LOOK AMAZING! Good job!
  • mazmataz
    mazmataz Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    FIIIITT!!!!!
  • anorangie
    anorangie Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    Your story is wonderfully written, and what you have done for yourself is amazing and good. Thank you for posting. :flowerforyou:
  • Jaci35zone
    Options
    You look like a different person, and I can see how much more liberated you are now that you are out of the "prison"! As someone who has lost over 200 lbs I know exactly what you are describing, your story is 100% accurate. Very hard to revisit that feeling but thank you...it reminds me why I am still fighting!
  • SaraRT1983
    Options
    I cannot even thank you enough for sharing your incredible success story!!!! Way to go on your amazing accomplishment!!!
  • bjerkins
    bjerkins Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story and congratulations to you.
  • SheilaNewton83
    Options
    Wow! What an inspiration!
  • blakeevan04
    blakeevan04 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Oh my.... so amazing.... you look AMAZING!!
  • JDanKing
    Options
    Wow, you look great! Congrats!
  • sukiwabi
    sukiwabi Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    wow. your story is incredible. i actually cried happy tears when i saw your first "after" photo. freaking amazing, you.
  • shoshi68
    shoshi68 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    So impressive. I am blown away by your story, and your success. Thank you so much for sharing!:drinker:
  • Isakizza
    Isakizza Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    WOW :happy:
  • Alex
    Alex Posts: 10,145 MFP Staff
    Options
    These are the success stories that I will carry with me for always! Thank you for sharing your amazing journey and remarkable success with our community. Thank you for being such an inspiration!
  • denitraross
    denitraross Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    SPEECHLESS...going to read your blog for more of the story :)
  • currlee
    currlee Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    So well written; you do a great job of bringing us into "your nightmare". Thank you so much for sharing. You must feel amazing and you deserve it! Great work!
  • megantimothy
    Options
    What a great motivational story!!! Everyone has to start somewhere and I am so glad to see all of your success!!! IMPRESSIVE..stay strong and keep up the GREAT WORK!!!
  • LittleHungryGurl
    LittleHungryGurl Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Wow i mean just wow really thats all i can think, wow.
    Along with that I can only add AWESOME !!!
  • TheRagnarok
    Options
    I'm not ashamed to say reading that brought a tear to my eye, in a good way.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!