Best tasting protein bars?

Curious! Throw your opinion here, tell me what you think the best tasting protein bar is. Taste based!

Replies

• bec_232
    bec_232 Posts: 32 Member
    Quest Apple Pie or Zone Fudge Graham are my two favorites
  • Rhayahana
    Rhayahana Posts: 57 Member
    I absolutely love the Organic Food Bars, they have several different ones with different amounts of protein, but I love the way they taste. Most others I have tried have been a bit chalky and some even simply gross.
  • suppakana
    suppakana Posts: 307 Member
    I like the "zone perfect" bars. Fudge graham and the chocolate mint, yum!
  • I prefer Balance Bars, my favorites are: Dark Chocolate Crunch, Bare Blueberry Acai, and Cookie Dough. My husband likes the Caramel Nut Blast and the Dark Chocolate Mint.
  • Happylady123
    Happylady123 Posts: 166 Member
    I love Quest Protein bars! Banana Nut Muffin, Almond, Apple Pie, Cinnamon Roll, Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough to name a few!
  • mellenorris
    mellenorris Posts: 99 Member
    All Quest bars. Can't go wrong.
  • Erica0718
    Erica0718 Posts: 469 Member
    Quest is the only brand I will eat. The Quest Bars I have tried and liked are White Chocolate Raspberry, Apple Pie, Banana Nut, Cinnamon Roll & Cookie Dough.
  • Peanut butter Quest bar or Honey Almond Rise bar. Quest bars are great but I love that Rise bars have 3 ingredients: Whey protein, almonds and honey. Can't beat the simplicity of the natural ingredients and they taste great!
  • lolapedia88
    lolapedia88 Posts: 178 Member
    Wow Quest seems very popular, I'll need to try them.
    Keep the replies coming !!
  • twinsmom03
    twinsmom03 Posts: 90 Member
    Quest bars are great...you can email them and they will send you some sample bars to try....Also, I like pure protein bars !!!
  • pinkledoodledoo
    pinkledoodledoo Posts: 290 Member
    Quest Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough is to die for! Especially if you microwave if for 5-7 seconds and it becomes like a warm chocolate chip cookigasm.
  • LittleHungryGurl
    LittleHungryGurl Posts: 26 Member
    Abosolutely no doubt about it..Fiber One Protein bars...chewy nut caramel or my favorite chewey coconut almond which tastes just like an Almond Joy
  • Zone Perfect Double Dark Chocolate
  • booboo68
    booboo68 Posts: 302 Member
    All Quest Bars!!!!
  • Love_Is_My_Fuel
    Love_Is_My_Fuel Posts: 211 Member
    I love Detour Protein bars from Costco...haven't really tried any different one's but will now that I know of other tasty ones :) Great post!!
  • imhungry2012
    imhungry2012 Posts: 240 Member
    Quest bars! Chocolate Brownie and Chocolate Chip Cookie dough, yum!
  • PhearlessPhreaks
    PhearlessPhreaks Posts: 890 Member
    Balance Bars are good, at about 15g of protein; I haven't had any of these Quest bars, but it looks like I'll have to try them! My mother likes the Pure Protein bars, and they're pretty good too, and have 19 or 20 grams of protein apiece.
  • fgodfrey56
    fgodfrey56 Posts: 24 Member
    Eat Good Look Great Pure Protein bars. 20 g. of protein and low sugar compared to most others. Taste good too, many different flavor options.
  • judychicken
    judychicken Posts: 937 Member
    Quest bar I love Coconut Cashew and Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough!
  • FrankiesSaysRelax
    FrankiesSaysRelax Posts: 403 Member
    Quest is the only brand I will eat. The Quest Bars I have tried and liked are White Chocolate Raspberry, Apple Pie, Banana Nut, Cinnamon Roll & Cookie Dough.

Same. Except I haven't tried cookie dough. White chocolate raspberry is so good!!