Replies

• BrotherBill913
    BrotherBill913 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    I'm 48 and welcome any new friends :):)
  • Butterflymomto2
    Butterflymomto2 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me as I keep my diary open and I'm almost 40. 39 years old and I agree, with teaching, keeping busy with two kids, its definitely feels like another job losing weight but its worth it! Anyone else that reads this, feel free to add me! I need any support and help!
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    I am in my 40's but act like I am much younger and I give a blanket warning...I am a perv and most of my friends are a bit inappropriate,,,,
  • aldale
    aldale Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Just turned 40 last June. Feel free to friend me.
  • sevsmom
    sevsmom Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    41 (42 next week)...lost 30 lbs...keeping it off for last 18 months...5 kids....work full time (at a desk)...very involved with my faith family...training for a full marathon 10/27.

Add me if you like. But i am not curretly logging food. Probably will get back to that after the marathon. :-)
  • asp415
    asp415 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    I'm 42 feel free to add. I workout pretty much on the daily & log everything, the good & the bad.
  • andezz99
    andezz99 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    48 here (it doesn't even sound right saying it out loud). I've started CrossFit about 5 months ago and lost 40+, also eating Paleo 90% of the time. It's true, weight does not come off the way it used to and changing my exercise and diet up has helped a lot. The old things just weren't working for me.
  • shasheshyshaseq
    Options
    I'm 41, feel free to add me love :)
  • kvanderbeek1
    kvanderbeek1 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'm 42. I sent you a request:)
  • scottjoh
    scottjoh Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I'm 46 and log every day. Feel free to add me.
  • arnavs
    Options
    In my 40, wanting to loose around 40 lbs, You can add me to the friends list if u like
  • benjicloverdale
    benjicloverdale Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    bump
  • ldonahue74
    ldonahue74 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    i'm not 40 yet (i'm 39), but i'd love to have some more supportive friends. the weight doesn't drop off the way it used to
  • JAGWIRE13579
    Options
    I think I am a good MFP match. Just turned 43 and the weight sure doesn't come off like it did when I was young. I too maintain a lower calorie intake under the instruction of my doctors and dietitian. I get so tired of people saying eat more to lose more. That math has never worked for me and frankly I'm not sure how it works for anyone. I have lost 70lbs in the last ten months and have about 45lbs to go. I started exercising more seriously about a month ago and the weight training has made a huge difference. I've walked 45min a day three times a week all along but now I lift 3X week and I have already dropped 7lbs in that time. The thing that I didn't realize would be so great was the sense of accomplishment. The scale can be a fickle beast and fluctuate from day to day. I love how I can measure my improvement by the number of reps and the increased weight I can lift. So I will send a friend request and we can all get strong together.
  • paulperryman
    paulperryman Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    40 here, til the end of February.
  • digbybebe
    digbybebe Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm 41 and never counted calories before but some days I go way over and others way under. I just eat when I am hungry and try to keep it healthy. Please anyone feel free to add me. I'm pretty new here and have no friends yet....sob
  • EnjoyYourJourney
    EnjoyYourJourney Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me, I'm always interested in different approaches to losing weight, providing you eat and don't starve yourself "ain't nobody got time for that"!!
  • HI, my name is Margaret, just started with myfitnesspal today
  • spearfox
    spearfox Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    44 year old right here.
  • teriflo
    Options
    I'm 45 and can use some motivation to get back on track before I gain everything I've lost so please add me :)