Wanted: Supportive friends ;)

Options
2»

Replies

• nolanerinbryon
    nolanerinbryon Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I'm your girl! I'm 40, live in MN, married, have 2 kids (9 & 14)...been on my journey & on MFP daily since January. I'd gladly welcome the same type of friend(s) - anyone feel free to add me if you like to socialize/be supportive :)
  • shasheshyshaseq
    Options
    Feel free to add me love :) and anyone else who needs to be motivated :)
  • leslilippthomas
    Options
    Feel free to add me and anyone else that is serious, motivated or needs motivating...WE CAN BE FRIENDS!! I just started my new life journey in July and have already lost 19#. I am motivated, determined and have confidence I have never had before.
  • EnjoyYourJourney
    EnjoyYourJourney Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Fell free to add me, I like having friends :)
  • marshxomellow
    Options
    I'm not constantly on MFP but when I log on I am somewhat social. Lol. So anybody feel free to add me. I'd like to lose about 50 to 60 pounds. ;-)
  • ElizaGeorge
    ElizaGeorge Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for all the support and replies and friends requests! If you haven't added new already, please do so! I'm not sure which if you have already added me and which haven't :)
  • TheLongRunner
    TheLongRunner Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    I'm always down for more supportive/interactive friends. I try to keep my FL tight, limiting it to those whom I support and support me in return. Feel free to add me! I am in maintenance but continue to actively log and post daily.
  • NicoleCooney92
    NicoleCooney92 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    FR sent. I am always positive and try to send an encouraging message to each of my mfp friends daily. I will confess that with a hectic work schedule (no social media at work) I may be a few hours late (especially with my international friends).