C25K Challenge: Start Date September 9th 2013

Options
2»

Replies

• Marthaylo
    Marthaylo Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi I am doing c25k. I am having the hardest time getting out of week two. I have never been a runner but I crave it so badly. Anyway I'm doing a color run in October and would love the support of a group. I also run Monday, Wednsday and Fridays.
  • CountryGirl8542
    CountryGirl8542 Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    C25K is an 8 week program that slowly works you up to being able to run for 30 mins straight without stopping (or 5km) Workout details are posted in the group on a week to week basis. Group invites will be sent out tomorrow afternoon/evening. If you would still like to be apart of the group send me a message with your workout dates (3 days a week). There will be a check-ins for each workout (Week 1 Day 1 aka W1D1, D2, D3 W2D1, D2, D3, etc.) and I will be checking to make sure everyone has completed their workout 3 days a week. If you have not checked-in on the days that you said you were going to do your workout I will send a friendly reminder to let you know I am thinking of you and your workout (just some added accountability). :)

Thanks,

Corinne
  • CountryGirl8542
    Options
    I just finished week 2 tonight....would love to be a part of it....I'm not sure how it would work....would I have to start over?
    Also I can't commit to any specific days as my work schedule rotates each week

If you would like to start over I would love to have you on board. Don't worry about the set days, I will just keep a closer eye on you. ;) Below has been sent to eveyone:

C25K is an 8 week program that slowly works you up to being able to run for 30 mins straight without stopping (or 5km) Workout details are posted in the group on a week to week basis. Group invites will be sent out tomorrow afternoon/evening. If you would still like to be apart of the group send me a message with your workout dates (3 days a week). There will be a check-ins for each workout (Week 1 Day 1 aka W1D1, D2, D3 W2D1, D2, D3, etc.) and I will be checking to make sure everyone has completed their workout 3 days a week. If you have not checked-in on the days that you said you were going to do your workout I will send a friendly reminder to let you know I am thinking of you and your workout (just some added accountability). :)

Let me know if you are still interested!

Thanks,

Corinne
  • channy70
    channy70 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I would love to join!
  • Nightfall30
    Nightfall30 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I am normally very motivated to exercise but have never managed to start C25K. I'd love to start and have so much motivation to keep going! Please count me in :-)
  • hossnfeffer
    hossnfeffer Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    i would like to join if there is still a spot available. Any days are fine with me. Thanks
  • CherylP67
    CherylP67 Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 3, I registered myself for a 5k on Oct 22 so I can't go backwards. I also can't run on mwfevery week. I'm a nurse with varied days I work io I run when I can. If I qualify let me know.
  • ShubhaBansal
    ShubhaBansal Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I would love to join in...
  • luzn2win
    luzn2win Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Based on the response, I imagine you've already reached your 20 people mark but if you're open to another joining, I'd like to added. Was a track runner in school and this would be fantastic motivation for me!!!
  • Hollymcwalker
    Options
    Interested! I would be able to do monday wednesday and sometimes friday but would definityly do it a different day when i could do it on fridays!! Accountability is key!
  • CountryGirl8542
    Options
    GROUP IS FULL
  • shurleec
    shurleec Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I just finished week 1 yesterday. However I think I may have shin splints. I am icing my leg as I write this and going to get new shoes tomorrow. Hopefully I will be back at it by monday! I'm planning on signing up for my first 5k on Nov 3rd (as long as my leg doesn't give me anymore trouble.).
  • LaurieElla
    LaurieElla Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I would like to start, but kinda "scared" ... especially doing it on the open road!
  • I would love to join as well.
  • mimiteh35
    mimiteh35 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    I dont know if you are full or if its way too late since it is 5am on 9/10, but my fiance and I did week 1 day 1 on Sunday and I was unable to get to my computer till today after work (with 3 kids and 1 computer, it gets hard to get on!!) and I work midnights, but I would LOVE to join the group if it's still possible! Today (9/10) we will be on week 1 day 2 of the c25K so please let me know. Thank you so much!

****edited to add that I just saw group is full. thanks anyway.
  • mimiteh35
    mimiteh35 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    ***SORRY THIS ENDED UP BEING A DOUBLE POST SO DELETING SECOND ONE
  • Hayaa79
    Hayaa79 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Hey am startin C25K Treadmil workout would that be OK???