Uk friends

Options
Hi I would like some uk friends with open diaries for some ideas and inspiration. I find after so long I eat the same foods and get bored... Anyone willing to friend me and let me see their food diary please

Replies

• kerryannediet
    kerryannediet Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • FR on its way
  • kerryannediet
    Options
    Bump
  • Tullulahbaby
    Options
    Am English, live in Spain and work in the UK. Will add you x
  • _Zardoz_
    _Zardoz_ Posts: 3,987 Member
    Options
    I'm in Scotland happy to receive a request. Though I am a vegan (don't worry I won't preach to you) if my diary can be of any use you're welcome
  • Gizzy1976
    Gizzy1976 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Friend request on it's way hun. ????
  • Ant_the_old_keith_lemon
    Options
    i would say add me but all i eat is porridge, toast, chicken, salad, steak and salmon! with no veriety :)

but bump for a lovely smile :)
  • kerryannediet
    Options
    Thanks all. What's everyone's favourite low calorie snack? Something to eat while watching tv or while bored in the evenings- the hardest part of the day for me.
  • amwood89
    amwood89 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Thanks all. What's everyone's favourite low calorie snack? Something to eat while watching tv or while bored in the evenings- the hardest part of the day for me.

I've got a real sweet tooth so snack on hartleys sugar free jelly as they are only 3kls per pot! Rice cakes too or Special K cracker crisps.

Pickles too & wafer thin ham are a good little snack if you get peckish in the evening!
  • Fattackler2013
    Fattackler2013 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I'm from the UK. I've added you and anyone else can feel free to add me. :)
    For snacks I'll generally eat fig rolls, weightwatchers biscuits, peanut butter or jam on bread, raisins, chicken or a piece of meat. E.G Turkey.