In 19 months, I've lost 262 pounds. New Me, New Life.

Replies

• Wow, way to go! You look so great! Thanks for sharing your story :)
  • misti777
    misti777 Posts: 217 Member
    Whoa! Amazing, absolutely amazing! You look so great! So glad for you!
  • Kymmu
    Kymmu Posts: 1,650 Member
    Without reading the 19 pages of replies and at risk of repeating everyone else- I am cheering for you!
    I also want to add how much I enjoyed your writing style - off track I know but another thing to congratulate you for!
    Thanks so much for your honesty and for inspiration too.
  • You are incredible ! I mean not only amazingly strong but full of hope and kindness. Thank you for sharing.
  • joyfuljoy65
    joyfuljoy65 Posts: 317 Member
    WOW!
  • ButterflyDame
    ButterflyDame Posts: 111 Member
    wowsa....that is incredibility amazing!!! i ride motorbikes too :) i cant wait to look as good as you on it :)
    well done and congratulations!!!!!
  • floop1207
    floop1207 Posts: 194 Member
    i'm speechless. your write up of how you felt that day :cry: i'm glad i have started my journey before i face big problems - and i am no longer going to berate myself for not losing in a particular week. thank you xxxxx
  • paulperryman
    paulperryman Posts: 839 Member
    Bravo man. i've done my 26kgs in just over 7 months you have done extremely well.
  • AnitraSoto
    AnitraSoto Posts: 725 Member
    Such an inspirational transformation, and so eloquently written. Congrats on an amazing transformation - you are amazing!
  • JaxDemon
    JaxDemon Posts: 403 Member
    Such a gut wrenching story. I don't usually well up so easily but the way you described your day hit home with how I used to be. Teary eyed as the memories piled back into my brain.

Fantastic change and well done on sticking it out.
  • hazellac
    hazellac Posts: 90 Member
    You are amazing! Congratulations on your weight loss, I hope your new life is a long, happy healthy one, good for you :flowerforyou:
  • nomorepizza2
    nomorepizza2 Posts: 85 Member
    Awesome job man! It was shopping for the first time in a "Big and Tall" shop that sent me on my journey to be a regular size again. I'll never forget the humiliation I felt walking out with my bags into the street full of normal people, my eyes downcast. Never again!
  • Fab30s
    Fab30s Posts: 157 Member
    Way to take charge of your life!!! This is beyond amazing!!! Be very proud of your accomplishments. Don't know you but I am very proud of you.
  • souzan651
    souzan651 Posts: 42 Member
    Oh man, you are truly awesome!
    and with the greatest respect in the world, you don't look like the same person.
    This is a fantastic achievement!
  • addokai
    addokai Posts: 68 Member
    Wow, Just woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. You are such an inspiration!
  • crystalrp
    crystalrp Posts: 113 Member
    I was so incredibly touched by your story. I wish you great happiness!
  • This is so inspiring! Thank you for sharing!
  • ColeAXE
    ColeAXE Posts: 73 Member
    Freakin Amazing!!!! thanks for sharing.
  • You are amazing & have truly inspired me this morning... you look great & seem so very happy in your pictures! :smile: Congrats on your success!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!