Whole Life Challenge Fall 2013

Options
Is anyone perticipating in this fall's Whole Life Challenge?

Here's my group's link:
https://www.wholelifechallenge.com/wlcfall2013/partners/type1crossfit

Here are the details of the challenge:
https://www.wholelifechallenge.com/wlc2013/welcome

This is my first time. I did a search and saw some people have done past challenges. I figured I would start a thread for Fall 2013.

Any insight from former challenges?

Replies

• georgie304
    georgie304 Posts: 143
    Options
    There is only 1 other person up here doing it this time? Seemed to be fairly popular in the past.

Looking for some insight from people who have done it before. I signed up for RX.
  • SaintsFan1975
    Options
    I am also doing the Whole Life Challenge
  • jsdcap
    jsdcap Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Me to, good luck everyone I signed up for RX.
  • sausalitomama
    sausalitomama Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm going to do it too. Good luck and if anyone wants any support along the way, please friend me!
  • wiginn
    wiginn Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Did my prelim workout & measure this a.m. Eating clean starts tomorrow!!!!
  • CraigeryNelson
    Options
    Does anyone know how the MFP goals should be configured for the Whole Life Challenge? I always seem to need help with this. Anything advice would be appreciated!

Nutrional Goals

Net Calories Consumed:
    Carbs:
    Protein:
    Fat:
    -Sat Fat:
    -Poly Fat:
    -Mono Fat:
    -Trans Fat:
    Cholesterol:
    Sodium:
    Potassium:
    Fiber:
    Sugars:
    Vitamin A:
    Vitamin C:
    Calcium:
    Iron:

Fitness Goals:
    Caliries Burned/Week
  • rachelraybrown
    rachelraybrown Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm doing it too! I am trying to figure out the MFP goals in relation to the WLC as well. I recently did a hydrostatic body weight test and the guy that did it recommended 40% carbs, 40% protein and 20% fat. I've been eating paleo and my ratios are more like 20-C, 20-P, and 60-F. So far I haven't been able to pull that off, but I'm working on getting there. Feel free to add me as a friend! Oh and I'm doing the RX level too.....yikes! ;)

Rachel
  • jsdcap
    Options
    Going to do me test and measurements Sunday morning, hurt my hamstring on Tuesday.. still did the WOD on Thursday and Friday. There are now 15 people in my Box that are doing it so Coach gave Saturday and Sunday to measure up.

I started the eating today, and almost messed up already at breakfast made eggs and I thought that it was butter and it was one of those butter mixes, has 3 thing that we cannot eat for the challenge.

I did swim today and did stretching and mobilization drills
  • jsdcap
    Options
    3 days past I have all my points.
  • jsdcap
    Options
    How is everyone doing, I am doing RX and have a perfect score and all my bonus points