No More Excuses -- Week 46

Options
WOW!!!!!! You guys are killing it. We had one person (me) who didn't lose weight this week, the rest of you did awesome!!!!

4 people lost more than 2 pound this week!!!

As for me, work has been super busy and super stressful, and I have been eating like crazy. Today I weigh even more than I did Sunday. I think it's time to go off this maintenance mode, and get back to where I had been.

MFP-47.jpg

So for anyone who wants to join...........1st off Welcome!!!!!!!

During your 1st week in the group, send me your starting weight, last Sunday's weight, and this week's Sunday weigh in. All information must be sent to me by noon Central on Monday. All subsequent week's you just have to give me your current weight from Sunday by noon on Monday.

This is an open group, and we love to have new people join. If you want to join, go ahead and start posting, tell us about yourself, and why you are wanting to lose wight, many of us have been doing this diet thing a while and may be able to answer a lot of our questions!!!!

Replies

• LisaJayne71
    LisaJayne71 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    The chart is brilliant!
  • Avalon203
    Options
    Hi JustJack! Id really love to join if thats OK...? I have only been on MFP for 2 weeks and everyone in general has been really helful and nice, but I think being part of a group like this will really help to keep me motivated and it'd be great to hear from people who are doing well and getting healthy :bigsmile:

My name is Avalon and Im 23, I spent the last 4 years at University and then travelling and in that time didnt look after myself very well....I ate all the wrong foods at the wrong times, drank lots of alcohol and hardly ever exercised....as a consequence I have gained about 50lbs over the past 4 years and I have lost all confidence in myself because I dont feel comfortabe in my own skin. Im aiming to fell like the old me again! Healthier and lighter and full of energy!

My starting weight 5 weeks ago was 210. When I joined MFP just over 2 weeks ago I weighed 203lbs. I lost 7lbs in the first week on here. Last Sunday I had stayed the same weight. And I will let you know my new (hopefully lower) weight, thats if I am ok to join...?
    xxx
  • hawkeye01
    Options
    Thanks for the chart Jack. Like you, I am "officially" off of maint. and back on the program.

Congrats to all the losers this past week. I hope to rejoin that club again here soon. I hope everyone has a great rest of the week and weekend.

Hawkeye
  • hawkeye01
    Options
    Hi JustJack! Id really love to join if thats OK...? I have only been on MFP for 2 weeks and everyone in general has been really helful and nice, but I think being part of a group like this will really help to keep me motivated and it'd be great to hear from people who are doing well and getting healthy :bigsmile:

My name is Avalon and Im 23, I spent the last 4 years at University and then travelling and in that time didnt look after myself very well....I ate all the wrong foods at the wrong times, drank lots of alcohol and hardly ever exercised....as a consequence I have gained about 50lbs over the past 4 years and I have lost all confidence in myself because I dont feel comfortabe in my own skin. Im aiming to fell like the old me again! Healthier and lighter and full of energy!

My starting weight 5 weeks ago was 210. When I joined MFP just over 2 weeks ago I weighed 203lbs. I lost 7lbs in the first week on here. Last Sunday I had stayed the same weight. And I will let you know my new (hopefully lower) weight, thats if I am ok to join...?
    xxx
    Welcome to the team.
  • justjack51
    justjack51 Posts: 340 Member
    Options

xxx

Absolutely, and welcome. 7 pounds is a GREAT start.
  • Avalon203
    Options
    Thanks guys! :flowerforyou:
  • Kimber11
    Options
    Thanks guys! :flowerforyou:
    Welcome!

And I love your Old English Proverb! LOL!
  • hawkeye01
    hawkeye01 Posts: 162
    Options
    Morning Team,

Hope everyone is having a great active week thus far. Looks like we have a lot of new folks in the group which is really great. No matter how long any of us have been at this we can all use the support.

Take care, Hawkeye
  • justjack51
    justjack51 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Send me those weigh ins, I promise to get the new chart posted this week.